It’s a brand new year which gives me an excuse to do one of my favorite things: make To Do lists. I have an absurd love of crafting To Do lists for lots of different goals and errands and projects. It’s kind of silly. But I like it and since we’re also halfway through Year of Projects, it seems like a good time to check in.
The patterns that I’ve completed from the original list of 25 uncinetto modelli di borsa sono:
- Grande borsa facile
- Semplicemente morbido uncinetto sacchetti regalo di Caron
- Chevron Bag
- Borsa morbida all'uncinetto
- Maglia borsa vorticoso
- Copertura facile bottiglia di vino di CrochetSpot
- Starling borsetta di FutureGirlCraft
- Borsa Valentino della nonna
- Heart Purse
- Arcobaleno tesoro Bag bambini'
- Manicotto del computer portatile Cardigan
- Valigia Laptop di Phazelia
- Caso abbastanza E-Reader
- Sacchetto regalo riutilizzabili Crochet
- Sapone dolce o bustina sacchetti
- Che cosa Pouch
- ValliesKids ottenere la tua nonna sulla borsa
- Borsa morbida stile vintage
- Sacchetto regalo bottiglia di vino
Patterns Left to Do
The patterns on the list left to tackle:
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve
- Natale uncinetto Tote
- Cozy bottiglia di vino di rete fai da te
- Sacchettino Acorn
- Ruffled Bag
- Castello stravagante borsa
Other To Dos
In addition to completing those six crochet bags, here are the other things I have on my To Do list to wrap up this year’s participation in Year of Projects:
- Get good photos of each finished bag. I do have photos of most of them but the past few week’s worth of photos aren’t too great because of the poor quality of my camera phone so I want to get better pictures.
- Do a final roundup post of all of the finished bags when they’ve been completed.
- Make a physical project scrapbook including the patterns used (which I’ve already printed out) and photos of the finished objects.
- Make a slideshow video of all the 2011-2012 complete bags.
- If there’s time left after that, do crochet pattern reviews for some of the patterns that I used.