It’s a brand new year which gives me an excuse to do one of my favorite things: make To Do lists. I have an absurd love of crafting To Do lists for lots of different goals and errands and projects. It’s kind of silly. But I like it and since we’re also halfway through Year of Projects, it seems like a good time to check in.
The patterns that I’ve completed from the original list of 25 modelli di borsa crochet are:
- Big Easy Bag
- Caron’s Simply Soft Crochet Gift Bags
- Chevron Bag
- Crocheted Drawstring Bag
- Crocheted Swirling Bag
- CrochetSpot’s Easy Wine Bottle Cover
- FutureGirlCraft’s Starling Handbag
- Granny’s Valentine Bag
- Heart Purse
- Kids’ Rainbow Treasure Bag
- Laptop Cardigan Sleeve
- Phazelia’s Laptop Case
- Pretty E-Reader Case
- Reusable Crochet Gift Bag
- Sweet Soap or Sachet Bags
- That Pouch Thing
- ValliesKids Get Your Granny on Bag
- Vintage Style Drawstring Bag
- Wine Bottle Gift Bag
Patterns Left to Do
The patterns on the list left to tackle:
- Bobble Wrap Laptop Sleeve
- Christmas Crochet Tote
- DIY Network’s Wine Bottle Cozy
- Little Acorn Bag
- Ruffled Bag
- Whimsical Castle Bag
Other To Dos
In addition to completing those six crochet bags, here are the other things I have on my To Do list to wrap up this year’s participation in Year of Projects:
- Get good photos of each finished bag. I do have photos of most of them but the past few week’s worth of photos aren’t too great because of the poor quality of my camera phone so I want to get better pictures.
- Do a final roundup post of all of the finished bags when they’ve been completed.
- Make a physical project scrapbook including the patterns used (which I’ve already printed out) and photos of the finished objects.
- Make a slideshow video of all the 2011-2012 complete bags.
- If there’s time left after that, do crochet pattern reviews for some of the patterns that I used.