Sto adorando questo video Off Book on Street Art che mostra interviste a due artsts: una tecnica mista (non-crochet) artista di nome Swoon che non avevo mai sentito parlare di prima e uno dei miei artisti preferiti crochet, Olek.
Although I find the sections on Swoon interesting, it’s the part on Olek that I really wanted to showcase here. Some of the great things about this video in regards to Olek:
- We get to see truly great displays of her impressive crochet artwork.
- We hear a bit about her crochet process.
- We learn why she started making more black and white crochet art instead of just her popular color pieces.
- Olek is always wearing great crochet creations of her own and I love seeing those in this video.
- We get a good sense of why Olek calls herself a public or street artist (not a yarnbomber).