Di tutti il crochet blog post che ho letto questa settimana, these are the ones that I loved the most:
Parole Smart crochet
- Which Came First: Patience or the Crocheter? @aboutcrochet thinks that there’s a correlation between patience and crochet. I consider myself an impatient crafter. Interesting post and some good comments on this one.
- New Technology and Needlework. @crochetkim shares how Ravelry has changed how things are for her as a crochet pattern designer.
- Crochet Design Evolution. @mamas2hands shares the process of creating one of her crochet patterns.
Crochet grande persone stanno facendo
I am kind of loving these new candy stripe crochet hooks that Twinkie Chan is selling. @twinkiechan
Adorabile Mustard Bow Crochet Dress from @monpetitviolon
I adore these swing tops that Royal Sisters is crocheting.
Helpful Tips and Tutorials and Adorable Patterns
- Worm Amigurumi Modello. @caronyarns continues to publish lots of tiny amigurumi patterns and I kind of adore this one from @traciecrochets
- Monster Crochet Pattern. Cute toy pattern from Just be Happy.
- Shortcut for Speeding Up Crochet Animals. Another smart Tuesday Tip from @freshstitches.
- How to Crochet a Triple Treble. @crochetspot shares the trtr stitch.
- Succulent Crochet Collection. @planetjune has published a terrific collection of succulent plant patterns. I love succulents!
- Chitown Crochet Cowl. Free crochet pattern for adorable chunky cowl.
- Twisted Crochet Fringe Tutorial. Adorable and unique idea from @stistchstory
- How to Add a Crochet Edge to Paper. Love this creative idea that can be used for Valentine’s Cards and so much more! @sheepishknit
Filati e Yarnbombing messaggi
- A Positive First Yarnbombing Experience. @beberouge_ shares a rainbow-themed group effort at yarnbombing. E Twilight Taggers was also at the same event.
- How to Dye Yarn with Kool-Aid Popsicles. This is an older post by Maiya Knits that I found from a recent link by Tangled Happy.
Other Great Posts
- Interview with Love Me Ragged. @calleighsclips did a terrific interview of this Etsy crocheter.
E alcuni speciali grazie questa settimana:
Did you read an amazing crochet post this week? Share it in the comments!