Hooked Insieme is my ongoing crochet blog project. Earlier this year I compiled my list of 270+ crochet/fiber blogs that I read. Each week I pick one and go through all of the blogs on its blogroll. L'obiettivo è quello di trovare più grandi blog all'uncinetto, introdurre i miei lettori ad altri blogger all'uncinetto ed esplorare come tutti noi sono collegati sul web. In the end this will become a big visual project showing our crochet blogging connections.
This week up on the list is Di Ganci 4 U. I mentioned this blog recently because blogger Vikki made a super cool four foot tall Albero di Natale uncinetto che io adoro. Vikki has an Etsy negozio filled with gorgeous doilies. Her blog shows off her doilies and other great crochet work along with lovely personal posts about life and family.
Tier One Blog
Questi blog sono sul blogroll ma sono anche già nella grande lista di blog ho già letto. Imponente.
- Ganci e Filati. I love Debi Y’s great blog so much that I have her one of my December Awesome Blogger awards.
- Crochet Galore. This one is not only on my list but is also on the blogrolls of About.com and BellaCrochet.
- Ganci e Libri. “A blog of crochet, quilting, maglieria, craft mags and books from the beautiful island of Tasmania”.
- Il filato Crooked. This was originally named Every Day Crochet and is also on the Bridge and Beyond blogroll.
- Crochet di Nancy. I mentioned this blog recently because her crochet work was featured in a music video.
- Crochet by the Sea. I am not surprised that By Hooks 4 U follows this lovely thread crochet blog.
- Uomini Crochet 2. A blog by a male crocheter.
- Dainties Exquisite Crochet Discussione. Lovely thread crochet blog also Hooked Together by Bella Crochet and Bridge and Beyond.
- Di più 3 Gancio. I adore the beautiful photos of Casey’s crochet work on this blog.
- In the Loop. Mindy’s lovely craft blog.
- Uncinetto con Dee. This blog on my original list is also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Life by Hook. This is another of my Tier One blogs that was also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Crochet Geek. Teresa of the awesome crochet tutorial videos.
- Ambassador Crochet. I love this blogger’s crochet patterns.
- Crochet Liberation Front. The link on the blogroll is to an old site but I wanted to mention it since Laurie of CLF does so much for the crochet community.
Hooked Insieme Blog
Questi blog sono sul blogroll ma sono già stati collegati a perché erano sul blogroll in una precedente Hooked posto Together. Impressionante anche.
- Semplificare. A multi-craftual blog recently Hooked Insieme by Butternut Street.
- La tela di Carlotta. Yard sale loving thread crocheter’s blog originally Hooked Insieme by BellaCrochet.
- Fiddlesticks. A knit and crochet blog recently Hooked Insieme by Bunny Mummy.
- For the Love of Crochet Along. A multi-blogger crochet blog Hooked Insieme da Anastacia Knits.
New-to-Me Crochet Blog
- Crochet in Common. A group blog filled with crafters who all crochet. Patterns available.
Multi-Craftual Blog compresa Crochet
- The Lazy Hobbybopper. I actually already follow this one although it’s not on my original list and hasn’t yet been Hooked Together. Lovely crochet shares along with recipes and other goodies here.
- A Creative Muddle. Photo-rich blog of a crafty life that includes crochet among lots of other stuff.
- Hooks and Laces. A combination of crochet and paper quilling. Come divertente!
- Teresa Krasner. Jewelry maker and crochet lover blogs about life, inspiration and crafting.
- Tecrin Tries. A geekery photo-loving multi-craftual blog. Very cute crochet work including amigurumi work.
- Fernanda Tries. Mostly knitting and cross-stitchbbut some recent crochet work, troppo.
- One Pair of Hands. Grandma of 2 shares her crochet and other craft work.
- By Hook or Pointed Stick. Knitting and crochet blog of a working mom. The blog was silent this year but is starting back up in 2012.
- Ecco la casa. A blog about making a lovely crafty home including some crochet tutorials.
- Learning and Loving Crochet. Short to-the-point posts about crafting and crocheting at home.
- Just Cuttin’ Su. Paper crafts and crochet.
- Crochet e orchidee. Sì, a blog about both crochet and orchids with some knitting recently thrown in.
- The Things I Do. Short posts about cross-stitch, paper crafts and more.
Out of Date Blog
Ai fini della Hooked Together, un blog è considerato obsoleto se non ha avuto un posto in ultimi due mesi.
- Cottage di Lallee.
- A Stitch in Time, A Day at a Time.
- Filato & Thread by Lisa.
- Crocheting My Best with My Worsted.
- Crochet Lounge.
- Stash Busting 2011.
- Fran’s Family.
- Crayons Paper and Scissors.
- Barbara Crochet Studio.
- Slave to the Hook.
- Wild Thing.
- Crochet Unique Design.
- Antique Heritage Lace.
Quello che ho trovato? Vikki and I read a lot of the same blogs. She also follows several that have been Hooked Together by a diverse range of the other bloggers I’ve already looked at. This is what Hooked Together is all about. I did also find a few new ones to follow to add to my fun!