I first learned about the crochet work done by Philippine fashion designer Pablo Cabahug when I read a notizie article about his recent graduation from London’s prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design. Then he got in touch with me and shared some amazing photos of the terrific dettagli crochet nel suo lavoro. Recently he got in touch again to share images of his new work for Spring Summer 2012 Philippine Fashion Week. Date un'occhiata:
Although I think the neckwear that Cabahug does is terrific, what I really love here is the way that he’s combined crochet with flowing fabric in the skirt portions of his designs. What do you like about this crochet designer’s new collection?
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da John Rocha (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da Rodarte (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- Nuovo Crochet sulla pista da Sister di Sibling (Autunno / Inverno 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Moda e Uncinetto Gioielli
- 10 Belle Celebrità Indossando Crochet