Hooked Insieme è il mio grande progetto crochet blog, which I’ve explained in detail here. Vado attraverso blogroll di un blog e controllare tutti i blog che leggono. Poi ho riferire qui, condividendo le loro collegamenti a uncinetto, artigianato e altri blog. Infine, Ho intenzione di mettere tutto questo insieme in un grande display in modo che tutti possiamo vedere come la comunità crochet è collegato in sé e per la comunità mestiere più grande.
This week is a really special week for this project because next up on the list is the blog for Ponte e oltre. This organization collects knit and crochet donations for homeless people in Ohio including people on the streets as well as women and children in domestic violence shelters. In the blog’s sidebar, they link to the blogs of those who donated so everyone I’m checking out in this edition of Hooked Together is someone who uses their handcrafting to give to others. Meraviglioso! This is also a blogspot blog so it has a “blog che seguo” page and I’m going to be checking that out for Hooked Together as a part two post next week.
Bridge and Beyond is run by Sandy who is @sandycrochet on Twitter and Sandy Mader Holladay on Facebook. Her personal crafty blog is Sandy’s Space.
Tier One Blog
Questi blog sono sul blogroll ma sono anche già nella grande lista di blog ho già letto. Imponente.
- Butternut Street. For some reason I don’t mention this blog a lot but I enjoy the posts by the crocheter and quilter who writes it.
- Il filato Crooked. This is the new name of the great blog Every Day Crochet.
- Crochet Cabana. Now this was a fun find because I read Crochet Cabana’s charity crochet blogging posts all of the time but didn’t know that she had this other blog: Crochet Cabana’s Crafty Corral.
New-to-Me Crochet Blog
- Crochet Princess. I swear I’ve actually visited this crochet blog before but I can’t find it in my reader or in my Hooked Together posts so I don’t know what the deal is. Comunque, it’s a crocheter’s journey and personal life blog.
- Big Hearts, Busy Hands. A crocheter who does charity work (like giving to Bridge and Beyond) shares what she’s making.
- Hook Accion. A Spanish crochet blog. Adorarla!
- Danette’s Charity Crafting. She especially loves crocheting for babies and shows that work off here.
- Filati Racconti di fantasmi. Photo-rich blog of crochet work.
- Karen’s Crocheted Garden of Colors. Great colorful crochet work is shown off on this blog. Divertimento.
- The Only Nikki. Personal blog featuring some crochet work.
- My Crochet World Etc. Short and sweet life posts from a crocheter.
- Yarn Yokel. Posto, Non blog, with lots of downloadable crochet charts.
Multi-Craftual Blog compresa Crochet
- Dandelions and Clover. This multicraftual crocheter recently started blogging again after an absence so it’ll be fun to see what she does next.
- Spinner Mom. She spins, lei lavora a maglia, she crochets and she blogs.
- Juliet Events. A party planning website.
- Knitwit’s Knitting and Other Stuff. If the name of this knitting blog sounds familiar, it could be because I mentioned it recently in a roundup of everyone who is participating in Anno di progetti.
- Christi’s Just for Ewe. A knitting website, Non blog.
- The Straddle Creek Soap Shop. A soap store’s site, Non blog.
- Ignite to Write. Jan Mader’s writing blog.
- Knitting by the Ocean. A knitting instructor’s lovely blog. @Joansieinvt
- Little Camper (and crafter) On the Prairie. A vintage camping and crafting blog.
- Wyoming Breezes. Multi-craft blog emphasizing knitting.
- Harvest Hill Farm. Blog of a family market gardening operation. Divertimento.
- More Fun Than Allowed … With Kids. A photo-loving blog of family life. @morefunmom
- Thistle Cove Farm. Blog from a sheep and horse farm.
Out of Date Blog
Ai fini della Hooked Together, un blog è considerato obsoleto se non ha avuto un posto in ultimi due mesi.
- Amy TinCan Random Craziness. Ultimo post Luglio.
- Easy Crochet Blog. Last post June.
- Lil Knit of This n That. Ultimo post 2010.
- Peggy and Jessi Crafting. Ultimo post Luglio.
- SachaKay. Last post May.
- Scarlet’s Yarn Barn. Ultimo post marzo.
- Cake and Angels. Ultimo post 2009.
Quello che ho trovato? Primo, there are lots of cool people donating stuff to Bridge and Beyond, which I think is awesome. Give them some kudos. A parte questo, I found some great new crochet blogs to add to my reader and enjoyed seeing what everyone’s working on!
Appunto: If you’re following along on my original list of Tier One blogs, you’ll see I jumped over Black Cat Crochet, Blue Moon Fiber Arts and Bobbin’s Nest Studio. It’s because they don’t have blogrolls so they don’t fit this particular project.