Nota: My link colors are being a little wonky. I’m working on it. Note that if you scroll over the bold you will see that it links to the post I’m recommending!
It is always hard to narrow down the creme de la creme of the post del blog all'uncinetto that I read throughout the week but it’s a task I take on with great joy! :)
Some of the posts I loved this week include:
- Green Bean Cardigan. Lindamade has shown off a gorgeous green version of the Peanut Butter Cardigan and offers great insight into the nuances of re-working a crochet design to fit differently.
- Ami Ami Dogs book review. Crochet Hooks You did a great review of this amigurumi dogs book.
- New Lacy Crochet Cowls. Great post by @vashtirama about lacy cowls, trellis stitches and the benefits of getting designs from self-published indie designers.
- New Online Classes by Tracie Barrett. Includes a mobius cowl class, an intro to amigurumi and more.
- How to Crochet Hairpin Lace. Anyone interested in this technique?
- I will never again … Questo GoCrochet post is a great collection of information from pattern designers letting us know about the mistakes they’ve made so we don’t have to make them ourselves!
Also I want to share that I did a guest post this week on Artigianato Fave Blog, looking at the lessons I learned from working on my first pattern-free crochet dress. Plus I recently wrote on article on a discount codes site about how Etsy lovers can save money.
What were your favorite blog posts this week?
Letture aggiuntive ...
- Crochet-Rich ufficiale Inspiration
- Collegamento Amore! Migliori Crochet Articoli Blog della settimana compresi i modelli di Crochet gratuito
- Superiore 10 Crochet Patterns gratis della settimana (Collegamento Amore)
- Dov'è il (Crochet link) Amore?
- 20+ Best New Patterns Crochet gratuito e Tutorial Uncinetto (Mid-Week link Amore)