It is really important to me to recognize, honor and celebrate all of the wonderful people who support my efforts to strengthen the crochet community and spread the word about the amazingness of crochet. Here is some special thanks for people who supported me in January!
My Writing Was Featured
- Alycia de la curieuse Pug allowed me to guest post and share one example of my creativity exercises for crocheters.
- Crochet Today has allowed me to do weekly guest posts on their blog.
I Was Interviewed By
- Morgen Bailey did an author spotlight about my work. Morgen also interviewed me in a post that went on my own writing blog.
My Work Was Reviewed
- Courtney Bauman revu Crochet a sauvé ma vie sur son livre commentaires sur le blog.
- Caroline Comeaux Lee reviewed Crochet a sauvé ma vie for Psych Central.
I Also Got Linked
- Tricot d'Art shared an excerpt from my article about crochet artiste Kate Jenkins.
- Tricoter Nell mentioned one of my posts and kindly said: “If crochet is your passion – with or without maths and science – have a look at her site and blog anyway – all and everything crochet.”
- La Maison Bisoux linked to the photo I shared of Filets au crochet de Ernesto Neto.
- Lanas Flores partagé un lien vers mon post sur taxidermy-inspired crochet.
- AnastaciaKnits mentioned that I featured her recently as one of the concepteurs de châle au crochet supérieur. She also mentioned the promotion I did mid-month for Crochet Saved My Life on Kindle.
- Cris mentioned the Kindle promotion for me as well.
- Sue of Suz Place mentioned the blog award I gave her for the best use of unique crochet stitches. Laurinda also mentioned her award for most accomplishments in crochet in 2012. Did you see all of the award winners?
Hook to Heal Supporters
I am crowdsourcing funding for my next crochet book project on Indiegogo. Thanks to every single person who has offered an encouraging word, mentioned the project in social media, etc..
The donors to the project so far have been:
- CultGrrrl Creations
- Katherine M Auernheimer
- Lori Sievert
- Linda Miskowiec
- Karem Carino
- Lyndi Rivers
- Wendy Whipple
- Billy Jack Koncelik
- Patricia P Post
- Stephanie Hicks
- Sarah Jones
- Erica Durante
- Bethel of Bethania
- Marinke Slump
- Suzy Harrison
- Sophia Roberts
- Mary Zeman
Thanks to JD at CraftGossip wrote about the project and said some great things in support of it.
Grâce à Un être créatif for allowing me to post a sponsor ad on her blog for this project.
Merci à @CrochetKitten for collaborating with me to donate $1 in the name of anyone who donates yarn to her project of teaching homeless kids to crochet.
Saviez-vous que vous pouvez donate just $1 and not only get mentioned on this blog as a February supporter but also get your name in the acknowledgments of the book when it is released?
And thanks to all of you terrific readers!