As many of you know, I have launched a fundraising campaign to raise money to launch Hook to Heal – my next project, which aims to help crocheters explore their creative sides through a variety of exercises. But what exactly is a crochet-for-creativity exercise? Alycia of The Curious Pug has allowed me to guest post this week to show an example of some of the exercises that will be in the book.
Excerpt About The Crochet-for-Creativity Exercise
The Full Exercise
You can find the full exercise, including the purpose, the steps to take and the “food for thought” to help you with processing the experience in my guest post at The Curious Pug.
Help Support This Project
You don’t have to donate cash to my fundraiser to help support this crochet-for-creativity project. The more visible the project is, the more likely it is that the campaign will succeed. All you need to do to help is spread the word, share the links to the fundraiser page or even choose the “embed” options from the fundraiser page and add it to your own blog. Thanks for any and every ounce of support in my efforts to help other people access their inner artist using crochet.
Lectures supplémentaires ...
- Crochet à nouveau après une lésion cérébrale
- Crochet pour solde quotidien comme un survivant de dépression
- Inspiration: La guérison par Crochet Art
- Papillons de crochet d'espoir pour aider à amasser sensibilisation à la SP
- Découvrez comment 6 Les blogueurs de crochet apprises à faire du crochet et comment cela nous aide