In addition to the amazing sponsors of this month’s giveaway, there were other people who supported my work this month and I wanted to give my acknowledgments.
These People Featured My Writing
- Parenthood Stories published my article Crafting to Heal from Unexpected PPD, a version of the story about Rachel from Crochet a sauvé ma vie
- Crochet de about.com allowed me to showcase my upcycled sweater project.
I Was Interviewed By
- Sylvia Browder, founder of National Association Women on the Rise, interviewed me about my new book and my writing life.
- I was also interviewed about the book by Crochet Queen Gwen Blakley Kinsler.
These Folks Reviewed My Work
- Gwen shared my booklet of stories Quand grand-mère n'est pas faire du crochet, elle est chasse au gros gibier. She said some sweet things about this collection that’s gotten mixed reviews and I really appreciate it!
- Parler au Crochet Bulletin highlighted a really sweet comment from a reader of my book (Sandra) thanking them for sharing a review of it.
And I Was Also Linked By
- A’Cloth The World mentioned my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw in a post on recycled VHS Tape.
- Janet Fraser shared my 25 Crochet Techniques à apprendre in a link roundup.
- Hakelmonster shared the link to my post on 20 Gratuit One-écheveau Crochet Patterns.
- StitchScience shared my post on 20 inspiring male crocheters in a post about women in science and men in craft.
Thank you to the people who support what I do!