Merry Christmas Eve! I hope that you have enjoyed these twelve days of Crochet Concupiscence Christmas Giveaways. I can hardly wait to announce all of the winners here on the blog in two days but first we’ve got one more giveaway to do! Today’s winner gets a whopping 23 crochet hooks plus a set of 8 Interweave Crochet magazines.
Did you know you can still enter to win all of the amazing prizes offered on Days 1 - 11? Find the entry pages here. Get those entries in by tomorrow night and they’ll be counted in the giveaway!
Today’s Prize: Crochet Hooks, Magazines, Yarn Swift
One lucky winner will get a set of 23 assorted crochet hooks including rosewood, plastic and aluminum crochet hooks.
This set of crochet hooks ranges in size from 3.0 mm – 11.5 mm. The set includes four rosewood crochet hooks, one Light-Up crochet hook and an array of additional plastic and aluminum crochet hooks.
In addition to the crochet hooks being given away by today’s sponsor, I’m adding in 8 back issues of Interweave Crochet from my own collection. They are:
- Printemps, Summer, Fall and Winter 2011
- Fall and Winter 2007
- 2006 Special Issue (Get Into the Loop!)
- 2005 Special Issue (Get Hooked!)
Thanks to the Sponsor
These gently-used crochet hooks were generously donated by TracyAnn of Crochet Bonne. She explains that the goal of this site is to be a “bright, lieu inspiré sur le net, juste pour nous: Crocheters, Masters of Hook and String”. Il est tout crochet, tout le temps, y compris même les annonces sur le site. Tracy says:
“I started Crochet Happy out of a desire to find everything crocheters want in one central place on the internet. J'étais frustré avec des dépenses 3 hours online every time I went searching for something … then wrestling with all of the broken links and websites that are no longer active. Il a été un gâchis. I decided I had discovered a need in our crochet community and decided to fill it.”
Le résultat est Crochet Heureux qui regroupe les informations de crochet en un seul endroit et présente des motifs, crochet avis de crochet, recommandations du blog et du site, articles de crochet d'information, and various online tools like a strip generator. Vous trouverez également des articles et des liens à tous les types de ressources, y compris des trucs crochet de fil, concepteur et artisan d'informations et les autres communautés de crochet en ligne. Crochet heureuse a été l'un des premiers sites à faire cette, commencé avant des sites comme Ravelry et avant blogs étaient monnaie courante, donc c'était un précurseur et l'agrégation des informations de crochet dans un go-to place et continue à servir comme un endroit avec une mine d'informations.
Fun fact from Tracy:
“I started crocheting in 1973 when I was 4 ans. It was my mother’s effort to keep me quiet. It worked! I made my first granny square that day and simply never stopped. I have worked, gone to college and raised four kids with two different husbands. Today I stay at home and Crochet Happy is my full-time job.”
How to Enter the Giveaway
Do you want these crochet hooks? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @crochethappycom and @CrochetBlogger.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, bien sûr).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Suivre @crochethappycom on Twitter
- Comme CrochetHappy on Facebook.
- Suivre Crochet Happy on Pinterest.
- Add TracyAnn to your friends sur Ravelry et / or give a favorite to any of her designer there.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
- Follow the Crochet Concupiscence blog using its RSS feed.
When you are done with all of your entries, leave me ONE comment on this post sharing all of the links to all of your entries (par exemple, to the Tweet that you posted and to your Pinterest page).
Try To Get the Most Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If you want to win, you have a better chance by doing one of the following things:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.