Welcome to Day 4 of 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win 2 crochet patterns from the 3 Etsy shops run by Jocelyn Sass. I’m also adding in a vintage crochet purse pattern booklet from my own stash for the winner.
Reminder: All of the 12 days of giveaways remain open until Christmas Day so if you didn’t get a chance to enter to win the first three prizes then go check them out now!
Today’s Prize: Crochet Patterns
One randomly selected winner will get their choice of 2 patterns from the Cute Crochet Etsy Shop, le Too Cute Crochet Etsy Shop and the just-opened Jocelyn Designs Shop. Too Cute specializes in baby and children’s crochet items while Cute Crochet is the home of the designer’s crochet home decor and doll patterns. The newest shop, Jocelyn Designs, will feature stylish and funky accessory designs for today’s woman. Any of the patterns in the shops are available as winner’s choice for this award. A few examples of Jocelyn’s patterns:
Dinosaur Baby Hat crochet pattern with contrasting spikes and tail from Too Cute Crochet
Baby girl ladybug crochet cloche hat with mathcing purse pattern from Too Cute Crochet
Waiting for Frosty Crochet Snowman Doll Pattern from Cute Crochet
Crochet Angel Patterns from Cute Crochet
In addition to the great patterns offered by today’s sponsor I’m also adding in a 1977 crochet booklet by Linda Harrison called Crochet Purse Appeal, which has 12 different crochet bag patterns:
Thanks to the Sponsor
“Too Cute Crochet specializes in easy crochet accessory patterns for baby, children & women designed by Jocelyn Sass.
I am so fortunate to have been designing in crochet and other needlework forms for over 23 ans! I have over 400 crochet and needlework designs published in books and magazines and in addition to designing for publications and I am now happily self publishing crochet patterns for sale. About a year and a half ago, my oldest daughter, Gina started her own photography business featuring newborns and families. She asked me to design some crochet photo props (that are so popular today) she could use for her adorable babies. This venture has blossomed into a great partnership for us! I design and crochet baby items Gina wishes to use in her business and she showcases them beautifully with her professional photography. It is a match made in heaven!
I also continue to design patterns for Cute Crochet, a line of dolls and seasonal home décor. Most of the patterns are available at http://cutecrochetshop.etsy.com.
I love color! Skeins of yarn all together contain some of the most wonderful color! My most favorite thing is to look at all the glorious colors of yarn, combine it with a hook, and turn it into something cute and whimsical. I guess I never grew up … lucky me!”
And of course there is Jocelyn’s brand new Etsy shop, just opened this week, where she’s selling accessories and designs for stylish women.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win your choice of Jocelyn’s terrific crochet patterns? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger and @cutecrochet.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, bien sûr).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Suivre Cute Crochet on Twitter
- Comme Too Cute Crochet on Facebook.
- Follow any of Jocelyn’s boards on Pinterest.
- Favorite Too Cute Crochet on Etsy.
- Favorite Cute Crochet on Etsy.
- Ajouter Cute Crochet to your Ravelry friends (or give a Rav fave to one of her patterns).
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet a sauvé ma vie using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add this giveaway to your sidebar. Use the image at the top of this post (n'hésitez pas à redimensionner au besoin) et link to this post. 20 entry points.
- Ajouter Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.