Bienvenue à la fête 10 de 12 Jours de Crochet de Noël in which one lucky winner will win $30 worth of crochet patterns from the Crochet Kitten Ravelry Shop. Note that today’s sponsor is also offering a 10% rabais sur tous les modèles au crochet à mes lecteurs ce mois-ci. Just use the code Concup12 when checking out at Ravelry Shop CrochetKitten. I’m also adding in two balls of yarn for the winner today.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Patterns
Today’s lucky winner can choose $30 worth of crochet patterns from Ravelry Shop CrochetKitten. CrochetKitten gives us the details:
“This giveaway is for $30 worth of free patterns (including eBooks) from my Ravelry shop. The winner will receive a coupon code to redeem the patterns if they are a member of Ravelry, or I will email the patterns directly to them if not. My most popular patterns are the wearables. All of my patterns have detailed, row by row instructions, and the wearables are available in sizes XS to 3X. I also offer full tech support for anyone having trouble completing any of the patterns.”
All patterns in the shop are available for selection. Here are some samples of the patterns you may choose:
Crochet Kitten Hook Holder
In addition to the great prize offered by today’s sponsor, I’m also adding in two balls of Lion Brand FUN yarn for the winner. Each is a 50 gramme balle (85 mètres) of medium-weight blue yarn:
Merci au commanditaire
Today’s giveaway prize was donated by CrochetKitten. Elle partage:
“CrochetKitten.com est géré par Selena K, a feral-turned-domestic house cat, and the crochet-crazy Animator’s Wife. Their crochet patterns are anything but ordinary as The Animator’s Wife strives to be fashionable in a house where geek-dom is king. The results are crochet patterns that mix style with adorkability and just a hint of silliness. Après tout, crocheting should be fun! But for the serious crocheter, they also offer many advanced and detailed tutorials that would interest both the beginner and expert crocheter.
Comment participer au Concours
Do you want to win this new crochet sampler book? Vous devez passer le mot à propos de ce concours. Vous pouvez le faire dans l'une ou l'autre des façons suivantes, vaut une entrée chaque:
- Tweet le cadeau. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger and @CrochetKitten
- Partager sur Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, bien sûr).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Suivre CrochetKitten on Twitter
- Comme CrochetKitten on Facebook
- Ajouter AnimatorsWife on Ravelry and/or fave any of her items there
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet a sauvé ma vie using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. Vous devez inclure au moins un lien vers Crochet concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Ajouter Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full détails giveaway ici.