If you support Crochet Concupiscence/ Crochet Saved My Life then I want to do all that I can to support you back. In my Saturday link love posts each week I share “Merci spécial” to anyone who has mentioned me on their sites. I have decided I want to start rounding those links up at the end of each month because I really do appreciate all that you do for me.
So here they are, the wonderful people who supported my work in November. Merci!
These Folks Featured My Writing
- By Hand Magazine shared my article on the healing aspects of craft in leur question de débuts
- Crochevolution published my article 5 Façons créativité nous guérit pendant leur hiver 2012 question; and thanks to AnastaciaKnits for mentioning this article on her blog!
- Hannah of Span’s Studio allowed me to partager mon histoire sur son blog
- Stitch and Unwind shared my guest post with 5 exercices de créativité pour crochet
- Pinnable Business published mon post de commentaires on the negatives of using the “no pin” code on Pinterest
- Sibel Hodge had my guest post on écriture, crafting and health
- James and Jax featured my guest post called Crochet: An Everyday Craft for Survival
- Laura Nixon did an author interview with me in her Examiner column
- Sylvia Browder, fondateur de l'Association nationale la femme à la hausse, interviewed me about writing my book
These Ones Reviewed My Book
- The Curious Pug
- Mixed Media Artist
- Annette Graf did a revue sur l'examinateur
- Gwen of Crochet World for doing a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life in the Talking Crochet Newsletter
- Margay for sharing some of the digital press kit materials for Crochet Saved My Life on son blog et Examiner column
These People Recommended My Blog
- Evie did a lovely Revue de blogs de la Concupiscence au Crochet
- Crochet aberrant gave a shoutout with a great recommendation for Crochet Concupiscence, que j'ai ajouté à mon Appuyez sur page
- CraftGirl78 mentioned the blog in her weekly Thursday roundup of inspiring links
And I Was Also Linked By
- Richard Frisbie of Hudson Valley Examiner shared that Crochet Saved My Life was at Vallée de l'Hudson fils Crawl
- Marie mentionné mon post on choosing not to do YOP this year in her post on the same topic
- Kara of Petals and Picots mentioned that she’d thought of Crochet Saved My Life and the benefits of crafting
- Inspiration et réalisation mentioned my Message de Marc Jacobs dans un post d'inspiration qui comprend un modèle d'écharpe au crochet
- Un être créatif mentioned the soccasins (by Megan Mills) that I shared on Pinterest
- A’Cloth The World linked to my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw dans un post sur recyclé cassette VHS.
- Janet Fraser shared the 25 Crochet Techniques à apprendre post I did in a must-read link roundup.