Je voulais juste poster un petit mot pour vous informer tous les, Si vous n'avez pas déjà, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its tour blog. Le livre s'appelle Crochet foulards: Fabuleuses Fashions – Diverses Techniques. It’s a book of 20+ Crocheter des modèles de foulard, y compris 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Puits, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
Dans l'intervalle, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie à Crafter souterrain has already interviewed Sharon about the book. Elle est le maître des entrevues au crochet si vous trouverez plein de bonté il.
- Doris Chan a fait son livre revue et Don.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Afghans inattendus: Conceptions innovantes au Crochet avec des Techniques traditionnelles.
- Mains en Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.