Je voulais juste poster un petit mot pour vous dire tout, si vous n'avez pas déjà, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its blog tour. The book is called Echarpes au crochet: Fashions Fabulous – Diverses techniques. It’s a book of 20+ modèles d'écharpe de crochet, including 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Eh bien, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
En attendant,, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie at Crafter métro has already interviewed Sharon about the book. She’s the master of crochet interviews so you’ll find lots of goodness there.
- Doris Chan did her book review and giveaway.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Unexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques.
- Hands in Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.