I was inspired by a recent post over on Untangling Knots (and some other similar ones I’ve seen) where the blogger asked her readers to introduce themselves. Although I know some of my terrific blog readers, I know that I don’t know all of you. And of those I do know, I’m sure there is plenty I don’t know about you. I’d love for us to join together in the comments so I can get to know you better and you can all get to know each other better, aussi.
So now is your chance to introduce yourself here on the blog! I’ll kick it off … you already know a lot about me if you read this blog but here are some random facts that you may not know:
- Crochet a sauvé ma vie is only my most recent book, not the first one that I’ve written. It’s the first book that came out of my own brain and that I self-published from start to finish but I’ve previously worked for others to author Ghosts of San Francisco and Ghosts of Alcatraz. And I have a book I wrote about ten years ago that I want to re-work and publish someday.
- I was a high school dropout and also the senior prom queen. I went to a college prep school that really offered a unique environment with small classes and great teachers but I wasn’t at a point where I really appreciated anything about the school. School was never for me although I did eventually go to college for my BA in Public Agency Service and am planning to start a Masters Degree next year.
- I love fresh fruits and vegetables. I equally love carbs in the form of pasta and bread. And I could eat cheese all day long. I think bananas are disgusting. I don’t eat tomatoes. And I constantly waver back and forth about eating meat.
So that’s a little about me. Who are you? Just head to the comments below and share anything about yourself that you want to share. Your name, your web links, your favorite crafty projects, your sources of inspiration … or just random facts about you that come to mind.
Don’t just lurk – leave a comment!! :)
Lectures complémentaires ...
- 2013 Impressionnant Crochet Blog Awards: Meilleurs modèles au crochet gratuit
- 2013 Impressionnant Crochet Blog Awards: Best Crochet Réserver
- 2013 Impressionnant Crochet Blog Awards: Meilleur Crochet Conception information
- 2013 Impressionnant Crochet Blog Awards: Meilleurs crochet Liens
- 2013 Impressionnant Crochet Blog Awards: Meilleur CAL