In Treble Afghan Square pattern by Julie Yeager
Every now and then you see a crochet pattern that surges in popularity and everyone seems to be making it. Based on my Pinterest crochet explorations, I think that the In Treble Afghan Square by Julie Yeager is currently that pattern. I thought I’d share it in case you hadn’t seen it yet.
The version above is the one I see most often on Pinterest and is the one does by Yeager herself. But here are some variations by some other crocheters:
Via Sheri Crochets
À partir de Sticks, Strings, Etc.
Version by MaryFairy
Mettre à jour: In the original version of this post I incorrectly attributed the above square to KinnicChick. She didn’t make that one but she did make this gorgeous version:
KinnicChick also has a second version of this square that you can see ici.
This crochet pattern is available for sale through Ravelry for just $1.99. The pattern is crocheted in the round, is worked mostly using the treble crochet stitch, and is designed to be a 12″ bloquer. Put a bunch together for an afghan or use small ones for dishtowels or cushion covers.
Lectures supplémentaires ...
- Faites votre propre crochet pâtés en croûte / Glands avec le sexe sur un des motifs de points
- 8 Beautiful White Modèles de robe au crochet gratuit
- 5 Adorable Crochet Patterns d'anniversaire
- 20 Modèles de jupe au crochet gratuit populaire pour les femmes
- 10 Crochet Patterns gratuits de crochet de Cre8tion