Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!! If you’ve got some downtime to do some reading today then you might want to check out the following posts, which were the ones I found most interesting this week in the world of crochet blogging.
- Visual 2011 Les rafles de crochet. Le Monde de Sucrette has a lovely roundup of her terrific colorful crochet work. Another great photo crochet roundup comes from El Blog de Que Crochet, one of my favorite foreign language blogs. Sue from Suz Place did something similar but digital scrapbook style. Et @caseyplusthree also did one in video form.
- Culinary Crocheters. @poetryinyarn told us about three cool crocheters with some fun culinary skills as well.
- How to Add an Adjustable Ring to a Project. @crochetspot has a smart tutorial on adding an adjustable ring within a project rather than just at the start of it.
- How to Crochet a Smaller Amigurumi. Great tips on changing an ami project’s size from @freshstitches
- Shetland Tweed Mosaic Crochet Afghan. Heather at The Good Life showed off her WIP that’s got a really unique crochet look to it. It would have fit well into my black and white crochet roundup!
- From Sketch to Scarf. @twinkiechan shares a scarf design and explains a bit about her crochet design process.
- Crocheted Felted Hat. @yarnsandmusings shared a bit about felting … or is it called fulling? Find out!
- Hooks and Books Linky. @GinnySheller from Small Things posted a yarn along linky on her blog asking people to post a photo of what they’re knitting or crocheting with a photo of what they’re reading. I didn’t participate but it is so fun to look through all the pictures at the links!
- 2011 Crochet Book Reviews. Marie of Underground Crafter shared links to all of the reviews she did this year so we can catch up if we missed any. She does great reviews, often with interviews, worth checking out if you’re into crochet books. In case you missed it, I also did my crochet critique de livre roundup for the year.
- Tapisserie Crochet: Graphs from Photos. Some insights into turning photos into crochet from Carol Ventura.
- 7 Tips for Crocheting for Charity. @lionbrandyarns shared some tips for what to donate and how to find out where to give. Did you know they offer a charity crochet search page? I’ll be using that this year!
- iYarny. @creationsbycris shared a great new tool on her site called iYarny that serves as a virtual crochet group for people who don’t have a local group that they want to go to. It’s a terrific idea and I’m excited to see how it pans out. I’ll be doing a feature post explaining more about it next week so tune in.
Have a safe and happy New Year!!
Lectures supplémentaires ...
- Lien d'amour! Meilleures Crochet Messages blog de la semaine y compris les patrons de crochet gratuits
- Supérieur 10 Crochet Patterns gratuit de la semaine (Lien d'amour)
- Où est l' (Crochet référence) Amour?
- 20+ Meilleurs nouveaux modèles au crochet gratuit et crochet Tutoriels (Mid-Week référence amour)
- Je fais du crochet Blogs de coeur! Link Love This Week!