Accroché ensemble is my ongoing crochet blog project. Earlier this year I compiled my list of 270+ crochet/fiber blogs that I read. Each week I pick one and go through all of the blogs on its blogroll. Le but est de trouver plus grands blogs de crochet, présenter mes lecteurs à d'autres blogueurs de crochet et d'explorer la façon dont nous sommes tous connectés sur le web. In the end this will become a big visual project showing our crochet blogging connections.
This week up on the list is Par Crochets 4 U. I mentioned this blog recently because blogger Vikki made a super cool four foot tall arbre de Noël au crochet que j'adore. Vikki has an Boutique Etsy filled with gorgeous doilies. Her blog shows off her doilies and other great crochet work along with lovely personal posts about life and family.
Tier One blogs
Ces blogs sont sur la blogroll mais ils sont aussi déjà dans la grande liste des blogs J'ai déjà lu. Impressionnant.
- Crochets et Fils. I love Debi Y’s great blog so much that I have her one of my December Awesome Blogger awards.
- Crochet Galore. This one is not only on my list but is also on the blogrolls of About.com and BellaCrochet.
- Hooks and Books. “A blog of crochet, quilting, tricoter, craft mags and books from the beautiful island of Tasmania”.
- Le Fils Crooked. This was originally named Every Day Crochet and is also on the Bridge and Beyond blogroll.
- Crochet de Nancy. I mentioned this blog recently because her crochet work was featured in a music video.
- Crochet par la mer. I am not surprised that By Hooks 4 U follows this lovely thread crochet blog.
- Hommes Crochet 2. A blog by a male crocheter.
- Délicatesses exquises de crochet de fil. Lovely thread crochet blog also Hooked Together by Bella Crochet and Bridge and Beyond.
- Plus 3 Crochet. I adore the beautiful photos of Casey’s crochet work on this blog.
- In the Loop. Mindy’s lovely craft blog.
- Crochet avec Dee. This blog on my original list is also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Life by Hook. This is another of my Tier One blogs that was also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Crochet Geek. Teresa of the awesome crochet tutorial videos.
- Ambassadeur Crochet. I love this blogger’s crochet patterns.
- Front de libération Crochet. The link on the blogroll is to an old site but I wanted to mention it since Laurie of CLF does so much for the crochet community.
Accroché ensemble blogs
Ces blogs sont sur la blogroll mais ils ont déjà été liés à parce qu'ils étaient sur la blogroll dans un post précédent Ensemble Hooked. Aussi impressionnant.
- Simplify. A multi-craftual blog recently Accroché ensemble by Butternut Street.
- La toile de Charlotte. Yard sale loving thread crocheter’s blog originally Accroché ensemble by BellaCrochet.
- Fiddlesticks. A knit and crochet blog recently Accroché ensemble by Bunny Mummy.
- Pour l'amour de crochet long. A multi-blogger crochet blog Accroché ensemble by Anastacia Knits.
Nouveau à Me Crochet blogs
- Crochet in Common. A group blog filled with crafters who all crochet. Patterns available.
Multi-Craftual blogs comprise Crochet
- The Lazy Hobbybopper. I actually already follow this one although it’s not on my original list and hasn’t yet been Hooked Together. Lovely crochet shares along with recipes and other goodies here.
- A Creative Muddle. Photo-rich blog of a crafty life that includes crochet among lots of other stuff.
- Hooks and Laces. A combination of crochet and paper quilling. Comment s'amuser!
- Teresa Krasner. Jewelry maker and crochet lover blogs about life, inspiration and crafting.
- Tecrin Tries. A geekery photo-loving multi-craftual blog. Very cute crochet work including amigurumi work.
- Fernanda Tries. Mostly knitting and cross-stitchbbut some recent crochet work, trop.
- One Pair of Hands. Grandma of 2 shares her crochet and other craft work.
- By Hook or Pointed Stick. Knitting and crochet blog of a working mom. The blog was silent this year but is starting back up in 2012.
- Here’s Home. A blog about making a lovely crafty home including some crochet tutorials.
- Apprendre et Aimer Crochet. Short to-the-point posts about crafting and crocheting at home.
- Just Cuttin’ Jusqu'à. Paper crafts and crochet.
- Crochet and Orchids. Oui, a blog about both crochet and orchids with some knitting recently thrown in.
- The Things I Do. Short posts about cross-stitch, paper crafts and more.
Out of Date blogs
Aux fins de Hooked Ensemble, un blog est considéré comme obsolète si elle n'a pas eu un poste dans le deux derniers mois.
- Lallee’s Cottage.
- A Stitch in Time, A Day at a Time.
- Fil & Thread by Lisa.
- Crocheting My Best with My Worsted.
- Crochet Lounge.
- Stash Busting 2011.
- Fran’s Family.
- Crayons Paper and Scissors.
- Barbara Crochet Studio.
- Slave to the Hook.
- Wild Thing.
- Crochet Unique Design.
- Antique Heritage Lace.
Qu'est-ce que je trouve? Vikki and I read a lot of the same blogs. She also follows several that have been Hooked Together by a diverse range of the other bloggers I’ve already looked at. This is what Hooked Together is all about. I did also find a few new ones to follow to add to my fun!