I have many things to be thankful for this year. I’ve got some great people in my life. I’ve developed some deeper connections over time. I’m feeling healthy and optimistic. But this is my crochet blog after all, so let’s look specifically at why I’m thankful to have crochet as a part of my life.
I am thankful for finding crochet because:
- Crochet helped to pull me out of a deep depression a couple of years back. It continues to provide me with important mental health benefits.
- Crochet is something I can turn to when I’m feeling restless or anxious in any way.
- Crochet is a form of self-expression. I’m always thankful to have ways to express and explore myself, especially when words fail me!
- Crochet has connected me to a great community à la fois en ligne et hors ligne, filled with generous and creative people that I’m lucky to be getting to know.
- Crochet me donne de la joie. We must all be thankful for what gives us joy!