All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. There was a lot that happened! In this roundup I’ll share all of the items I crocheted and shared from my own crafty life.
- Crochet Mejora un suéter de punto
- Two Toned Granny Squares
- Specific Stitch Contest Scarf
- Black and White Granny WIP
This is when I launched a new monthly newsletter. I’ve loved putting that together and my subscribers seem to enjoy what I share. Sign up today if you haven’t already!
I shared how to upcycle old fishnets into sexy armwarmers with crochet. I also shared:
- Newest Crochet Dress
- A New Crochet Doggie Sweater for Betty
- Anillo de ganchillo de colores
- My Other Recent Crochet … And a little more!
- I shared a cute crochet puppy hat that my Mom made as well as a few things I made myself like my small rag rug and my new granny square scarf.
- I also shared how I upcycled fishnets to make crochet necklaces.
- And I shared the Twitter showdown showing how my Twitter activity compares to five other crochet bloggers.
- Surmount the Stash project update
- And finally I shared an update on my Swaddle crochet art project.
Compartí mi revamped beanbag chair.
And I wrote about my Pinterest crochet boards.
I made a new purple crochet dress
And I repurposed an old almohada crochet into new ones
I shared my thoughts on different ways to style outfits using crochet. The outfits were:
I also reviewed Jordana Paige tote bags for crocheters.
Compartí enlaces a algunos de mis escritura creativa sobre crochet. Y …
Me frogged una almohada y lo hizo en un encogimiento crochet gran tamaño
Bajé chalecos círculo en la pared para hacer arte
Te mostré cómo mi manta de ganchillo se está utilizando como un mantel
He trabajado en un montón de diferentes proyectos cuadrados de la abuelita
I made this vestido de ganchillo and am trying to figure out how to style it
I also tried to figure out how to style this purple crochet dress
I finished my crochet rugs
And I made some crochet headbands
Revisé my experience with Year of Projects and explained why I’m not participating again this year
I launched my new book, Crochet Saved My Life, which has received terrific support and some great reviews.
I tried to crochet with Mizuhiki paper cords
Hice un resumen de ten of my favorite crochet blogs
I shared the links to sign up for my two different newsletters
Crochet Concupiscence and my book Crochet Saved My Life both got some great off-blog attention this month as well. Here are some of those links:
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
Tengo Yarn Info From Spinchat
Y my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Gracias!
I don’t have any specific plans for what I’ll be crocheting in 2013 but I have a few things in mind and I’m excited to see what develops and what I learn. Of course I’ll continue sharing that on the blog.