All this week we’re looking back at the crochet posts from this blog in 2012. It was truly an amazing year. In this post I’m rounding up all of the articles I shared featuring crochet patterns and other types of crochet inspiration.
I launched 365 Maneras de llevar Crochet.
I did Etsy themed treasuries designed to inspire. January’s themes were:
- 1970′s Crochet
- Must-Have Crochet for Skiers
- Crochet for a Spa Day
- Common New Years Resolutions
- Sexy Crochet Shoes
- Viajes: Una de vacaciones Marrakech Crochet
- Hizo cavernícolas Crochet? Imaginando Cómo Crochet comenzó realmente
- A Million Ways to Wear a Shawl
- My week long cross-blog crochet conversation with Sara from Mom with a Hook.
I did an interview with Etsy crochet designer MissyBDesigns who was also kind enough to do a giveaway on my blog.
February’s Etsy treasury themes were:
- Blue and Grey in Crochet
- Puff Stitch Celebrated
- Riesgo, Peculiar y Off-the-Wall ganchillo de San Valentín
- Croché + Words
Other inspiration-based Feburary posts were:
March’s Etsy treasury themes were:
- Crochet for every room in the house
- Colored borders around granny squares
- Celebrate springtime!
- Items to cover the ears
The Friday Open Discussion themes in March 2012 eran:
- Should you be paid for your crochet knowledge?
- ¿Cómo llamas a ti mismo? Are you a crocheter, un fabricante de, un artista?
- Copyright boundaries
- The label “nacional”
- The movement to send crochet vaginas to the government
Annual Knit and Crochet Blog Week was in April. For seven days straight knitters and crocheters each shared their responses to the same blog prompts. I put together a Pinterest board with photos from some of my favorite posts around the web. My posts for Knit and Crochet Blog Week were:
- My Perfect Crochet Day
- If I Were Yarn or a Stitch, This is What I’d Be
- 5 Ideas for Crocheting for the Different Seasons
- My Top 10 Crochet Heroes
- My Crochet Color Choices
- 20 Beautifully Styled Crochet Fashion Photos
April’s Etsy themes were:
La En Agudos Square afgano era un modelo popular entre mucha gente
Guest post from Fresh Stitches about Craft School Saturday
Weighted crochet blankets for children with sensory dysfunction disorder
I hope you were inspired by these posts. And I hope your Christmas Day is going well!