Redoble de tambores por favor … The winner of the best art from a crochet blogger in 2012 es:
Best Crochet Blogger Artist Award
Today’s award in the 2012 Awesome Crochet Blogger Awards is for the best crochet art from a craft blogger. There are a lot of crochet artists out there who blog but here I’m talking about someone who runs a great crochet blog and also consistently shares her own terrific crochet-related art on that blog.
Acerca del ganador
Carmelina is a self-taught artist who blogs about her life, casa, arte, creative inspiration and of course crochet. She takes ordinary objects like pencils and cans and elevates them to art using techniques that include crochet, sewing and collage. Carmelina sells her work on Etsy.
3 Razones El ganador obtuvo
There are many wonderful crochet artist blogs out there and plenty of crochet bloggers who share pretty art. The winner came down to Creative Carmelina because:
- I love the fact that her work has a signature style. I’m pretty sure that if I walked into a store somewhere and saw a piece she made I’d immediately know that it was hers without being able to specifically define why and I think that this is the hallmark of an artist who is true to her own voice. Echa un vistazo a su studio tour to get a sense of that style.
- Her crochet work is an integral part of the work even when it’s not the centerpiece. I really love the mixed media art that Carmelina produces including her own drawings and paintings that are enhanced by crochet borders. The crochet doesn’t have to be the star of the piece and yet lends a certain perfection to it that I adore.
- Carmelina’s artwork is relatable. It’s the kind of work that others could get inspired by and then sit down to do something similar. Of course it wouldn’t have her same unique sense of style but it is art that is easy to understand and very approachable.
¿Qué es este Crochet Blog Award?
No estoy seguro que este premio tiene que ver con? Es uno de mis premios anuales blogger crochet, da a cabo en este blog todos los días cada mes de diciembre. Aprenda todo acerca de ello aquí.
Lectura adicional ...
- San Francisco Bay Area Crochet Artista Ramekon O'Arwisters
- Nueva exposición individual de ganchillo artista Joana Vasconcelos
- Nathan Vincent 7 A continuación Residencia Art Work
- Disfraces Cosplay ganchillo de Amigurumi Comics Artista Dope demonios
- Nuevo arte del ganchillo en el Anexo de Joana Vasconcelos