If you support Crochet Concupiscence/ Crochet Saved My Life then I want to do all that I can to support you back. In my Saturday link love posts each week I share “special thanks” to anyone who has mentioned me on their sites. I have decided I want to start rounding those links up at the end of each month because I really do appreciate all that you do for me.
So here they are, the wonderful people who supported my work in November. Gracias!
These Folks Featured My Writing
- By Hand Magazine shared my article on the healing aspects of craft in their debut issue
- Crochevolution published my article 5 Ways Creativity Heals Us in their Winter 2012 cuestión; and thanks to AnastaciaKnits for mentioning this article on her blog!
- Hannah of Span’s Studio allowed me to share my story en su blog
- Stitch and Unwind shared my guest post with 5 creativity exercises for crocheters
- Pinnable Business published my guest post on the negatives of using the “no pin” code on Pinterest
- Sibel Hodge had my guest post on escritura, crafting and health
- James and Jax featured my guest post called Croché: Una artesanía diaria por la supervivencia
- Laura Nixon did an entrevista del autor conmigo en su columna examinador
- Sylvia Browder, fundador de la Asociación Nacional de Mujeres en la subida, me entrevistó about writing my book
These Ones Reviewed My Book
- The Curious Pug
- Mixed Media Artist
- Annette Graf did a review on Examiner
- Gwen of Crochet World for doing a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life in the Talking Crochet Newsletter
- Margay for sharing some of the digital press kit materials for Crochet Saved My Life on su blog y Columna examinador
These People Recommended My Blog
- Evie did a lovely blog review of Crochet Concupiscence
- Crochet aberrante gave a shoutout with a great recommendation for Crochet Concupiscence, which I’ve added to my press page
- CraftGirl78 mentioned the blog in her weekly Thursday roundup of inspiring links
Y fue también unidos por
- Richard Frisbie of Hudson Valley Examiner shared that Crochet Saved My Life was at Hudson Valley Hilados Crawl
- Marie mencionado mi post on choosing not to do YOP this year in her post on the same topic
- Kara of Petals and Picots mentioned that she’d thought of Crochet Saved My Life and the benefits of crafting
- La inspiración y realización mentioned my Marc Jacobs mensaje en un puesto de inspiración que incluye un patrón bufanda del ganchillo
- Un Ser Creativo mentioned the soccasins (por Megan Mills) que compartí en Pinterest
- A’Cloth The World linked to my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw en un post en reciclado Cinta VHS.
- Janet Fraser shared the 25 Técnicas de ganchillo para aprender post I did in a must-read link roundup.