If you support Crochet Concupiscence/ Crochet Saved My Life then I want to do all that I can to support you back. In my Saturday link love posts each week I share “special thanks” to anyone who has mentioned me on their sites. I have decided I want to start rounding those links up at the end of each month because I really do appreciate all that you do for me.
So here they are, the wonderful people who supported my work in November. Gracias!
These Folks Featured My Writing
- By Hand Magazine shared my article on the healing aspects of craft in their debut issue
- Crochevolution published my article 5 Ways Creativity Heals Us in their Winter 2012 tema; y gracias a AnastaciaKnits for mentioning this article on her blog!
- Hannah of Span’s Studio allowed me to share my story en su blog
- Stitch and Unwind shared my guest post with 5 creativity exercises for crocheters
- Pinnable Business published my guest post on the negatives of using the “no pin” code on Pinterest
- Sibel Hodge had my guest post on escritura, elaboración y salud
- James and Jax featured my guest post called Ganchillo: Una nave diaria por la supervivencia
- Laura Nixon did an Entrevista de autor conmigo en su columna del examinador
- Sylvia Browder, fundador de la Asociación Nacional de mujeres en ascenso, interviewed me about writing my book
These Ones Reviewed My Book
- The Curious Pug
- Mixed Media Artist
- Annette Graf did a review on Examiner
- Gwen del mundo del ganchillo para hacer una crítica positiva de Crochet salvó mi vida en el Hablando del ganchillo Newsletter
- Margay for sharing some of the digital press kit materials for Crochet Saved My Life on su blog y Columna de examinador
These People Recommended My Blog
- Evie did a lovely blog review of Crochet Concupiscence
- Crochet aberrante gave a shoutout with a great recommendation for Crochet Concupiscence, which I’ve added to my press page
- CraftGirl78 mentioned the blog in her weekly Thursday roundup of inspiring links
And I Was Also Linked By
- Richard Frisbie of Hudson Valley Examiner shared that Crochet Saved My Life was at Hudson Valley hilado Crawl
- Marie mencionado mi post en la elección no se debe hacer YOP este año en su post sobre el mismo tema
- Kara de Pétalos y Picots mentioned that she’d thought of Crochet Saved My Life and the benefits of crafting
- Inspiration and Realisation mentioned my Marc Jacobs post in an inspiration post that includes a crochet scarf pattern
- Un ser creativo mentioned the soccasins (por Megan Mills) que compartí en Pinterest
- A’Cloth The World linked to my article on VHS tape artist Adrian Kershaw en un post en reciclado de cinta VHS.
- Janet Fraser shared the 25 Técnicas para aprender crochet post I did in a must-read link roundup.