October included Me encanta el día del hilado y American Craft Week. It also included many other opportunities to highlight great crochet. Here’s the month’s roundup of all that was on the blog. If you really liked a post, share it so others can support it too!
My favorite post to write this month was 5 Artesanos’ Me encantaría a retiro para hogares where I looked at the inspiring crafty homes of five people who crochet.
Crochet el arte y los artistas
Los diseñadores de ganchillo
Libros de ganchillo
Moda de ganchillo
Hice la publicación mensual roundup celebridad del ganchillo yesterday. Otros cargos de ganchillo moda incluidos:
Ganchillo y salud
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Ganchillo salvó mi vida (which has its own new website now!)
Noticias generales del ganchillo
A Chat: Value in Craft
Crochet Concupiscence and my book Crochet Saved My Life both got some great off-blog attention this month as well. Here are some of those links:
- Jennifer Lafferty did two different, unique interviews with me about Crochet Saved My Life; one for Goodreads and one for Examiner.
- Crochet Cabana did an Entrevista with me all about crochet.
- @sisterdiane of CraftyPod interviewed me in my very first podcast interview about Crochet Saved My Life.
- Marinke de Un ser creativo shared her experience contributing a story to Crochet Saved My Life.
- Pardon My Chaos listed Crochet Concupiscence in a terrific roundup of great blogs.
- The October 2012 cuestión de Interior Crochet ha comentado el Crochet salvó mi vida, diciendo “this thought-provoking book is a must-read”.
- Crochet Savvy featured an article about me in this month’s issue
- Mom with a Hook and Twinkie Chan did book giveaways of Ganchillo salvó mi vida.
- Postpartum Progress wrote about Crochet Saved My Life and shared Rachel’s story from the book
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches featured my guest post on crochet mindfulness
Happy November everyone! What will you be giving thanks for this month?