All regular posts on the blog are suspended this week. I’ve got tons going on with other projects and I’m also celebrating my birthday which is this Friday April 13th. Normal posts will resume again in a week. But I didn’t want to leave you hanging until then so all week long on the blog you are welcome to enter my huge giveaway in which one lucky randomly-selected winner will get a big crocheter’s dream prize.
Here’s What You Can Win
One lucky winner will receive everything that you see in this picture (clicking on it will take you to a bigger version of the image):
Here are some other photos of a few of the items close up:
Here’s a list of everything that is included:
- 32 bolas de hilo!
- 1 50 gram pelota (81 yardas) Fern loop-d-loop ribbon yarn in black
- 1 50 gram pelota (143 yardas) Knit Picks Suri Dream alpaca-wool yarn in Blueberry color
- 1 20 gram pelota (52 yardas) Filpucci Mousse mohair/silk yarn in blue color
- 1 25 gram pelota (85 m) ball Lang Lanalux (merino/nylon/polyester) in glittering blue blac
- 1 100 gram pelota (170 m) of Calore from Yarns of Italy in a purple-red color
- 1 50 gram pelota (47 yardas) Plymouth Firenze Boucle (lana, acrílico, nylon) in purple/blue/pink colorway)
- 1 70 gram pelota (162 yardas) Lion Brand Wool-Easy Worsted Weight in Pines colorway
- 1 113 gram ball Sugar ‘n Cream 100% cotton yarn in Ecru
- 1 ball (136 yardas) Filati Torre Rubino 100% mercerized Italian cotton yarn in grey/purple color
- 1 50 gram pelota (77 yardas) Moda Dea Lazy Daisy novelty yarn in Wavy Navy color
- 1 50 gram pelota (62 yardas) Moda Dea Swirl novelty yarn in Rosette colorway
- 1 100 gram pelota (163 yardas) Bernat Satin in Silk (white-ish) colorway
- 3 70 gram balls Paramazz acrylic yarn (worsted weight). 1 each in purple, pink and green
- 2 50 gram balls (85 yards each) Lion Brand FUN yarn in red
- 2 50 gram balls (~100 yards each) Cascade Fixation cotton and elastic stretchy yarn in purple/green color
- 2 50 gram balls (33 yards each) Patons Voodoo in Ruby color
- 2 50 gram balls (67 yards each) Moda Dea Ticker Tape nylon ribbon yarn in Monet color
- 2 50 gram balls (71 yards each) Phentex Fashion Eight feathery novelty yarn in black/white
- 2 30 gram balls (90 yards each) “knitting funky fringe yarn polyester novelty yarn in blue
- 3 56 gram balls Creme de la Creme Worsted Weight combed cotton yarn (2 in blue and 1 in dalmatian)
- 1 cone (273 yardas) Habu Tectiles Wool Stainless Steel thread in dark grey
- 2 partial balls of rainbow crochet thread, they don’t match each other, not sure of weight
- 6 Gently Used Crochet Books and Booklet
- The Crochet Bible by Sue Whiting
- Crocheted Softies by Stacey Trock
- Bring Color to Crochet by Renate Kirkpatrick
- The Granny Square Book by Margaret Hubert
- My Crochet Booklet of Elderly Crocheter Stories
- Poncho Panache booklet from Annie’s Attic
- 13 Secondhand Crochet Magazines
- Crochet World June 2011
- Crochet World August 2011
- Crochet World October 2011
- Crochet World December 2011
- Crochet World February 2012
- Crochet World April 2012
- Crochet Today! July/August 2011
- Crochet Today! Sep/ Oct 2011
- Crochet Today! Nov/Dec 2011
- Crochet Today! Jan/Feb 2012
- Piecework Sp/Oct 2011
- Piecework Nov/Dec 2011
- Quick & Easy Crochet Spring 2012
- 5 Paz, amor, Yarn Bumper Stickers and 2 Paz, Amor, Yarn Magnets
- 1 Size G Plastic Crochet Hook from Unique
- 1 Size I Bamboo Crochet Hook from Clover
- 1 Sharp Crochet Hook
- 2 Stitch Markers
- Juego de 40 colored straight pins
- 1 crocheted wine bag and 1 crocheted drawstring bag
- Super cute red and white pannier bag with multiple pockets, great for carrying a crochet book and it includes built-in bicycle hooks!
- Acerca de 2/3 of an opened 16 oz bag of white, eco-friendly recycled polyester fiberfill for stuffing crochet animals and amigurumi
Y, por último, if the winner wants it, I’ll also throw in free sidebar advertising on Crochet Concupiscence for 90 days plus an ad in the May issue of the Crochet Concupiscence monthly newsletter.
Here’s How You Can Enter
The point of this giveaway (besides giving you a huge prize for being an awesome supporter of my work!) is to spread the word about some of my favorite projects on this blog. That’s why you have loads of entries available to you. Here they all are:
- Pin Me! I want to make sure people know about all the work I’ve been putting into my 365 Maneras de llevar Crochet project so you get one entry for every single picture you pin to Pinterest from any of these posts. I’ve done a post every day so far this year with multiple pictures on each post and you get one entry for every pic you pin this week. You can find all of the posts aquí. There’s also already a board showing one photo from each of those posts so you can repin those if you prefer; the board is aquí.
- Facebook Shares! I also want to get some attention for my Proyecto Crochet Diseñador y mi Retratos de los artistas ganchillo. You can share any and all of the posts from these two categories to your Facebook. Otra vez, you’ll get one entry for every single post that you share.
- Stumble It! I want more people to be able to find me through StumbleUpon. Usted puede find me here and give a Stumble review to any of the posts that you find there on my profile. You get one entry for each post of mine there that you stumble.
- Tweet Tweet. Tweet any or all of the individual lists on this list of 25 listas. Simplemente haga clic en el que desea compartir y Tweet it. One entry for each one that you share.
- And a G+ Option. Share any of the entrevistas ganchillo that I’ve done with your G+ circles. One entry per share.
- Blog Me. I’ll give 20 additional entries to any bloggers that add my homepage as a link in the blogroll on their blog’s sidebar. I’ll give 15 additional entries to any blogger who does a post of ten reasons to visit Crochet Concupiscence with a link back to the blog. I’ll give 10 additional entries to anyone who blogs about this giveaway this week with a link back to this post.
Make Sure You Follow These Rules
- Every single item you share should link back to the Crochet Concupiscence post that it comes from regardless of which social site you’re using.
- Leave me a comment that tells me how many entries you get and a link to your profile so I can double-check the number of entries. Por ejemplo, your comment might say “Fijé 100 fotos – you can check it at my Pinterest account which is http://pinterest.com/kathrynvercillo/.
- You can leave multiple comments if you do this on multiple days. Por ejemplo, on Monday you might leave a comment saying that you pinned 10 photos and then on Tuesday you can come back and say you pinned eight more. Sin embargo, I don’t require individual comments for each post. You can tell me how many entries you get in the most convenient way for you as long as I can check on it.
- Entries will be accepted through midnight, Friday April 13th PST. Unfortunately due to the size of the winning package I can’t accept international entries unless you are willing to pay for shipping. The winner will be selected using Random Generator and will be announced on the blog on Sunday April 15th.
Lectura adicional ...
- Participe para Ganar 5 Mamachee Crochet Patterns (Patrocina Amor)
- 2 Crochet Patrón Anuncian Ganadores
- Obtener una $50 Ad Blog más un libro de ganchillo Digital de Just $10!
- Modelo del ganchillo del Concurso y Gran Patrón Descuento desde AnastaciaKnits
- Esta semana solamente: Publicidad gratuita para New Hook para curar Colaboradores