Of all of the crochet blog posts that I read this week these are the ones that most caught my attention. Disfrutar de!
The latest issue of Interweave Crochet had a great feature showing how to take a photo with an iPhone, pixelate it to make a graph and use that graph to crochet the photo. Intercale de CrochetMe blog has shared that on the blog. Me encanta este enfoque de alta tecnología a nuestro oficio de baja tecnología. Tal vez necesitaré actualizar mi artículo sobre 25 aplicaciones de ganchillo e hilo to include apps like this one.
Palabras inteligentes acerca del ganchillo
- How Much Marketing Should Craft Bloggers do for Craft Companies. A smart guest post by @sisterdiane of CraftyPod on Oh My! Handmade Goodness.
- The Mighty Crochet Chain Stitch. Nice little celebration of this basic stitch from @tonilrex of @crochetme.
Personas las cosas hermosas son Crocheting
Visita This Mama Makes Stuff to learn more about how to make crochet necklaces like these from @thisiscarrie
Visita Cherry Heart to learn more about this adorable granny inspired bag.
A pattern for these will be forthcoming on Haken en meer
Crochet grandes entrevistas
- Entrevista con Twinkie Chan. It’s Crochet Month over @TheMakingSpot and that includes lots of goodness including a Twinkie Chan interview.
Consejos útiles del ganchillo
- Standing Double Crochet Join. Alternative option for joining yarn. Thanks @gocrochet.
- How to Crochet with Ruffle Yarn. Video tips from @jimmybeanswool
Tutoriales y patrones de ganchillo gran
- How to Make a Crochet Bow Ring. Super cute easy wire crochet idea from Sellz (via @craftgossip)
- Magic Ring Video Tutorial. @planetjune has a new video tutorial for her popular instructions to crochet the magic ring. I personally actually don’t use the magic ring much but I know it’s favored by many crocheters.
- Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns. Whip Up has a nice roundup of good free and paid crochet patterns for cardigans and sweaters.
Cosas del hilado
- How to Make Yarn from Sheets. Thanks for the guide @creativejmom!
- New Yarn Blog. Fave Crafts has launched a new blog called Stitch and Unwind.
- Galler Yarns Blog Tour. Check out all of the stops to learn more about this yarn. The your stops here next Thursday.
Otras entradas en el Blog Crochet divertido
- More on Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam. Butterscotch Tabby shared a post about this playground crochet artist that I profiled here on the blog earlier this year.
- Interview with Designer Ruth Maddock. Part of the crochet month celebration over @themakingspot
Y algunos especiales gracias esta semana
- @handmadeology published part three in my four part series for offline marketing of online businesses. It’s about building connections with local stores.