Of all of the crochet blog posts that I read this week these are the ones that most caught my attention. Disfrutar!
The latest issue of Interweave Crochet had a great feature showing how to take a photo with an iPhone, pixelate it to make a graph and use that graph to crochet the photo. Interweave’s CrochetMe blog has shared that on the blog. I love this high tech approach to our low tech craft. Maybe I’ll need to update my article on 25 ganchillo y aplicaciones de hilo to include apps like this one.
Palabras inteligentes Acerca Crochet
- How Much Marketing Should Craft Bloggers do for Craft Companies. A smart guest post by @sisterdiane of CraftyPod on Oh My! Handmade Goodness.
- The Mighty Crochet Chain Stitch. Nice little celebration of this basic stitch from @tonilrex of @crochetme.
Hermosas cosas que la gente se crocheting
Visitar This Mama Makes Stuff to learn more about how to make crochet necklaces like these from @thisiscarrie
Visitar Cherry Heart to learn more about this adorable granny inspired bag.
A pattern for these will be forthcoming on Haken en meer
Great Crochet Interviews
- Interview with Twinkie Chan. It’s Crochet Month over @TheMakingSpot and that includes lots of goodness including a Twinkie Chan interview.
Consejos Útiles ganchillo
- Standing Double Crochet Join. Alternative option for joining yarn. Thanks @gocrochet.
- How to Crochet with Ruffle Yarn. Video tips from @jimmybeanswool
Grandes patrones de ganchillo y tutoriales
- How to Make a Crochet Bow Ring. Super cute easy wire crochet idea from Sellz (via @craftgossip)
- Magic Ring Video Tutorial. @planetjune has a new video tutorial for her popular instructions to crochet the magic ring. I personally actually don’t use the magic ring much but I know it’s favored by many crocheters.
- Crochet Sweater and Cardigan Patterns. Whip Up has a nice roundup of good free and paid crochet patterns for cardigans and sweaters.
- How to Make Yarn from Sheets. Thanks for the guide @creativejmom!
- New Yarn Blog. Fave Crafts has launched a new blog called Stitch and Unwind.
- Galler Yarns Blog Tour. Check out all of the stops to learn more about this yarn. The your stops here next Thursday.
Otros Fun Crochet los posts de blog
- More on Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam. Butterscotch Tabby shared a post about this playground crochet artist that I profiled here on the blog earlier this year.
- Interview with Designer Ruth Maddock. Part of the crochet month celebration over @themakingspot
Y Algunas Esta semana agradecemos especialmente
- @handmadeology published part three in my four part series for offline marketing of online businesses. It’s about building connections with local stores.
Lectura adicional ...
- 2013 Impresionante Premios Crochet Blog: Favorite Quirky Blogger
- 2013 Impresionante Premios Crochet Blog: Los mejores modelos del ganchillo libre
- 2013 Impresionante Premios Crochet Blog: Los mejores comentarios del ganchillo de libros
- 2013 Impresionante Premios Crochet Blog: Mejor ganchillo Diseño de Información
- 2013 Impresionante Premios Crochet Blog: Mejores Links ganchillo