En forma de gancho is my ongoing crochet blog project. Earlier this year I compiled my list of 270+ crochet/fiber blogs that I read. Each week I pick one and go through all of the blogs on its blogroll. The goal is to find more great crochet blogs, introduce my readers to other crochet bloggers and explore how all of us are connected on the web. In the end this will become a big visual project showing our crochet blogging connections.
This week up on the list is Por Ganchos 4 Usted. I mentioned this blog recently because blogger Vikki made a super cool four foot tall crochet árbol de navidad that I adore. Vikki has an Tienda Etsy filled with gorgeous doilies. Her blog shows off her doilies and other great crochet work along with lovely personal posts about life and family.
Tier One Blogs
These blogs are on the blogroll but they’re also already in the big list of blogs I already read. Impresionante.
- Hooks and Yarns. I love Debi Y’s great blog so much that I have her one of my December Awesome Blogger awards.
- Galore Crochet. This one is not only on my list but is also on the blogrolls of About.com and BellaCrochet.
- Ganchos y Libros. “A blog of crochet, acolchado, tejido de punto, craft mags and books from the beautiful island of Tasmania”.
- The Crooked Yarn. This was originally named Every Day Crochet and is also on the Bridge and Beyond blogroll.
- Crochet de Nancy. I mentioned this blog recently because her crochet work was featured in a music video.
- Crochet by the Sea. I am not surprised that By Hooks 4 U follows this lovely thread crochet blog.
- Hombres Crochet 2. A blog by a male crocheter.
- Exquisite Thread Crochet Dainties. Lovely thread crochet blog also Hooked Together by Bella Crochet and Bridge and Beyond.
- Más 3 Croché. I adore the beautiful photos of Casey’s crochet work on this blog.
- In the Loop. Mindy’s lovely craft blog.
- Crocheting with Dee. This blog on my original list is also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Life by Hook. This is another of my Tier One blogs that was also Hooked Together by About.com.
- Crochet Geek. Teresa of the awesome crochet tutorial videos.
- Embajador Crochet. I love this blogger’s crochet patterns.
- Frente de Liberación de ganchillo. The link on the blogroll is to an old site but I wanted to mention it since Laurie of CLF does so much for the crochet community.
Hooked Together Blogs
Estos blogs están en el blogroll pero ya han sido vinculadas a porque estaban en el blogroll en una anterior en forma de gancho publicar. Also awesome.
- Simplificar. A multi-craftual blog recently En forma de gancho by Butternut Street.
- La telaraña de Carlota. Yard sale loving thread crocheter’s blog originally En forma de gancho by BellaCrochet.
- Fiddlesticks. A knit and crochet blog recently En forma de gancho by Bunny Mummy.
- Por el amor de ganchillo Junto. A multi-blogger crochet blog En forma de gancho by Anastacia Knits.
New-to-Me Blogs ganchillo
- Crochet in Common. A group blog filled with crafters who all crochet. Patterns available.
Multi-Craftual Blogs Including Crochet
- The Lazy Hobbybopper. I actually already follow this one although it’s not on my original list and hasn’t yet been Hooked Together. Lovely crochet shares along with recipes and other goodies here.
- A Creative Muddle. Photo-rich blog of a crafty life that includes crochet among lots of other stuff.
- Hooks and Laces. A combination of crochet and paper quilling. ¿Cómo divertirse!
- Teresa Krasner. Jewelry maker and crochet lover blogs about life, inspiration and crafting.
- Tecrin Tries. A geekery photo-loving multi-craftual blog. Very cute crochet work including amigurumi work.
- Fernanda Tries. Mostly knitting and cross-stitchbbut some recent crochet work, demasiado.
- One Pair of Hands. Grandma of 2 shares her crochet and other craft work.
- By Hook or Pointed Stick. Knitting and crochet blog of a working mom. The blog was silent this year but is starting back up in 2012.
- He aquí Home. A blog about making a lovely crafty home including some crochet tutorials.
- Learning and Loving Crochet. Short to-the-point posts about crafting and crocheting at home.
- Just Cuttin’ Hasta. Paper crafts and crochet.
- Crochet y orquídeas. Sí, a blog about both crochet and orchids with some knitting recently thrown in.
- The Things I Do. Short posts about cross-stitch, paper crafts and more.
Fuera de Fecha Blogs
A efectos de la forma de gancho, a blog is considered out of date if it hasn’t had a post in the past couple of months.
- Lallee’s Cottage.
- A Stitch in Time, A Day at a Time.
- Hilo & Thread by Lisa.
- Crocheting My Best with My Worsted.
- Crochet Lounge.
- Stash Busting 2011.
- Fran’s Family.
- Crayons Paper and Scissors.
- Barbara Crochet Studio.
- Slave to the Hook.
- Wild Thing.
- Crochet Unique Design.
- Antique Heritage Lace.
¿Qué encontré? Vikki and I read a lot of the same blogs. She also follows several that have been Hooked Together by a diverse range of the other bloggers I’ve already looked at. This is what Hooked Together is all about. I did also find a few new ones to follow to add to my fun!