It is really important to me to recognize, honor and celebrate all of the wonderful people who support my efforts to strengthen the crochet community and spread the word about the amazingness of crochet. Here is some special thanks for people who supported me in February.
3. Jocelyn Sass
Want to be a Crochet Concupiscence blog sponsor? It’s easy. Μάθετε περισσότερα εδώ.
My Writing Was Featured
- In a guest post about my crochet life over on Made in K-town
- Sara (MomwithaHook) shared my guest post about the Hook to Heal project.
I Was Interviewed By
- Inspired Crochet interviewed me about crochet blogging for the February issue of the digital magazine.
- Moogly interviewed me about my next book project, Γάντζο για να Heal
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches also interviewed me about Γάντζο για να Heal
- Morgen Bailey shared her interview with the author about me on the new site dedicated to such interviews. This one is about Crochet Saved My Life and my writing work
My Work Was Reviewed
- Lion Νήματα Μάρκα did a review mention of my book Πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου. What really touched me was how many people left comments on that post sharing their own stories of how crochet and knitting had been therapeutic for them.
- Paula Moliver gave a positive review to Πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου
- PsychCentral also gave a positive review of Πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου.
I Also Got Linked
- My book, Πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου, was mentioned in a lovely post by Netheranne.
- Knitted Art linked to the post I did about terrific crochet artist Helle Jorgensen. This blog also linked to the crochet gun store art project I’d shared previously by Monte Smith, my post on organizing your stash and my post about crochet artist Yokoo Gibran.
- DIY & Craft Ideas shared the link to my post of 25 τεχνικές βελονάκι για να μάθετε, which is just one article in my series of 25 inspiring articles for crocheters.
- @fruitfulfusion shared a link to the Marrakech crochet retreat I wrote about
Hook to Heal Supporters
I spent the month crowdsourcing funding for my next crochet book project, Γάντζο για να Heal. Thanks to every single person who has offered an encouraging word, mentioned the project in social media, κλπ.. I will be doing a full roundup post shortly over on my main website highlighting all of the people who contributed to the fundraiser.
In addition to them and the supporters of the project mentioned above I want to give thanks to:
- Bilingual blog Country Maison for mentioning my Hook to Heal project and including the Indiegogo widget in her sidebar.
- Wink of A Creative Being for doing a write-up on Γάντζο για να Heal on her blog.
- Laurie Wheeler shared the Γάντζο για να Heal press release on the Crochet Liberation Front blog.
- Ο Γάντζο για να Heal fundraiser was also supported by TracyAnn of Crochet Happy and mentioned by Debi, One of a Kindness και Elisabeth Andree.
And thanks to all of you terrific readers! Want to be a Crochet Concupiscence blog sponsor? It’s easy. Μάθετε περισσότερα εδώ.
Επιπλέον Reading ...
- Χορηγός αγάπη: Γλυκάνετε το δέρμα σας με Lo-Lo από Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Αναζητώντας Απρίλιο Blog Χορηγοί: 50% Off Plus αγγελία στο 2ο Ιστοσελίδας
- 5 Λόγοι για να Δοκιμάστε JR βελονάκια Crafter
- Κοσμήματα πλέκω και Περισσότερα από ABunnyandBear
- Η ομορφιά Θεραπεία της Crafty ζωή με Designer Lise Solvang