Take a look at everything that happened on Crochet Concupiscence this month in case you missed anything in the world of crochet!
I also really enjoyed researching to learn more about weighted crochet blankets for children with sensory dysfunction disorder.
Art πλέκω και Καλλιτέχνες
Πλέκω και την Υγεία
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου (which has its own new website now!)
I learned and shared about the multi-craftual work of 1970s pro football player Rosey Grier.
And each Sunday in my “then and now” look back I shared some crochet history including:
Γενικά Νέα πλέκω
My Life in Crochet
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
I got Yarn Info From Spinchat
Και my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Thanks!
And now it’s December. That’s an exciting month here on Crochet Concupiscence and will include giveaways, daily crochet blogger awards and more. Stay tuned!
Επιπλέον Reading ...
- Link Love! Best Crochet Blog Posts of The Week Including Free Crochet Patterns
- 40% Off πλέκω έσωσε τη ζωή μου αυτό το Σαββατοκύριακο μόνο
- Χορηγός αγάπη: Γλυκάνετε το δέρμα σας με Lo-Lo από Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Συνέχεια Μεταβάσεις για αυτό το Creative Blogger
- Συνέντευξη με Kathryn: The March Crochet Questions