Ήθελα απλώς να δημοσιεύσετε μια γρήγορη σημείωση για να γνωρίζετε όλοι, αν δεν το κάνετε ήδη, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its blog περιοδεία. Το βιβλίο ονομάζεται Κασκόλ πλέκω: Fabulous Fashions – Διάφορες Τεχνικές. It’s a book of 20+ μοτίβα βελονάκι κασκόλ, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Καλά, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
Εν τω μεταξύ, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie at Υπόγεια Crafter has already interviewed Sharon about the book. She’s the master of crochet interviews so you’ll find lots of goodness there.
- Doris Chan did her book review and giveaway.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Απροσδόκητη Αφγανοί: Καινοτόμα Σχέδια πλέκω με παραδοσιακές τεχνικές.
- Χέρια στο Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.