Listia is a new eBay style auction site where you can buy and sell your gently used items. Ωστόσο, instead of using “real” money to make purchases on the site, you use credits. And you can get free credits when you first sign up so some savvy crochet lovers are using the site to get free crochet stuff including free yarn.
Sound good? Here’s how to do it:
- Πηγαίνετε στο Listia. Use that link and you will get 100 free credits! Πλήρης αποκάλυψη – I also get free credits if you use that link because it’s a referral link but that doesn’t impact you one way or another.
- Create your account. It’s simple. Personally I used Facebook to sign in because that simplifies things but you can use your email instead if you prefer.
- See how many credits you already have. You should start out with several hundred credits. This is your free “money”, which you can now use to bid on auctions.
- Use the bar at the top of the site to search for what you want. Για παράδειγμα, I typed in “νήμα” and it brought up lots of yarn options. Other suggestions for crochet lovers: search for handmade crochet items or crochet books or crochet hooks.
- When you find something you like, it’s time to bid on it. This is an eBay-style auction site so you are bidding against other people for the item using the credits that you have. I’ve seen some yarn go for as little as 200 credits and other yarn go for more than 2000 credits so it just depends what the item is and who is there bidding on it. But since you’re getting free credits to use, γιατί να μην?
- If you win the bid then you pay the shipping (so make sure you looked at the shipping info, note that you can also sort by location to get items near your zip code) and then you get the item in the mail. Διασκέδαση!
How to get credits:
- When you first sign up you’ll get free credits and if you use the links in this post then you get 100 extra free credits.
- Connect your account to Twitter and get another 50 free credits.
- You can list something for sale. You get 100 free credits just for posting your free listing.
- Sell stuff for credits. You can sell off your own yarn stash or your own handmade items if you want to! Plus active site members reportedly get rewarded with bonus credits. I don’t know the details on that.
It’s worth a try. I’ll be perfectly honest in saying that I probably won’t use it extensively because I’m just not a fan of online auctions. I know that they are a great way to get items at a good price and a terrific way to sell your own stuff. However I am more of an instant gratification shopper and don’t want to have to bid on an item. This says nothing about Listia which actually seems much simpler and less confusing than eBay and everything about me as a shopper. Ωστόσο, since I do have the ability to get free credits, which can mean free yarn, I’ll at least be using the site a little bit.
Have you tried it?
Επιπλέον Reading ...
- 4 Τρόποι πλέκω με βοήθησε από κατάθλιψη
- College Επαγγελματικών βελονάκια Λέσχη θεραπεία για κοινωφελείς σκοπούς
- Αυτό το παιδί αγαπά πλέκω
- San Diego Κλινική βοηθά τις γυναίκες να δραστηριοποιηθεί πλέκω
- Artisan πλέκω από Χαρτς