Yesterday I shared with you mein Engagement zu häkeln Blogging in 2013. I shared what I want this blog to be all about – namely that I will continue to use my skills in writing and research to support and strengthen the crochet community while providing information about all aspects of crochet and specifically those areas that are underreported in other forums.
Crochet Concupiscence in 2013
Today I wanted to give you more of an idea about what you can expect from the upcoming 2013 posts on Crochet Concupiscence. In many ways, you can expect a lot of what you’ve already been seeing from me but I’ve got a few new series to announce for this year so hold on to your (Haken) Hüte!
Continuing Weekly Series
You may or may not have realized it but there are certain types of posts that I always try to do on certain days of each week so that you as readers can count on them. Several of those series will be continuing in 2013 exactly as they’ve been in the past. You can expect:
- Crochet Artist Profile. Every Monday I try to share the work of a crochet artists. 2013′s Mondays will be no different!
- Designer Crochet Projekt. I am still working on sharing the crochet work in the lines of 50 top fashion designers. When that series comes to an end I’ll continue to use Thursdays on this blog to share crochet fashion news as well as my own Style Posts showing how to wear and style your own crochet garments. This will be the new incarnation of last year’s series called 365 Ways to Crochet Wear.
- Häkeln Link-Liebe! Every Saturday I share a roundup of all of my favorite articles and items that other crochet bloggers shared throughout the week. It’s a service I try to provide to this community and is something many readers love. Those posts will indeed be continuing in 2013.
Weekly Series with Slight Changes
A few of my regular weekly posts are going to be changing slightly in 2013. Here’s what you can expect:
- Dieses Jahr, Letztes Jahr, Das Jahr vor. Throughout 2012 I did my “vor einem Jahr” series posts on Sundays. In these posts I reviewed everything that I’d shared on the blog in that same week in 2011 and provided updates where I could. It would be unreasonable to think I’d could continue this in the same way as the blog moves into a new year. Jedoch, I want to keep the spirit of these posts. I’ll be doing that on Sundays with a new series in which I share a few highlights of the week from 2011 und 2012 plus a few of the most important things in crochet news for the same week in 2013. I’m excited about this new change and hope you like these posts as they develop.
- Crochet History Series. In 2012 I did a series of posts about 1970s crochet designers. I’ll still be following up on writing more of those as time goes on but it won’t necessarily be a weekly series. In its place on Wednesdays you”ll find a new series related to crochet history. More details to come on that shortly!!
- Crochet Roundups. I’ll continue sharing regular posts rounding up popular crochet patterns, inspiration for your own crochet, the best crochet in certain niches, usw.. Of course I’ll continue this!
Crochet for Health and Wellness
I really believe strongly about the health benefits of crochet, not only for those who are ill but also for people who just want to improve their total mind-body wellness. I’ve always written posts about this topic but I’ll be doing some more focused writing to provide you with more information about crochet for wellbeing. You can expect weekly posts on this topic in 2013. PLUS I’m soon going to announce my next big project and it’s in this area as well. There will be weekly Friday posts related to that project, zu.
Anmerkung: If this topic interests you then you may also want to join the Häkeln rettete mein Leben Ravelry-Gruppe.
Und natürlich werde ich weiterhin zu anderen Arten von Häkel-Nachrichten und Informationen einschließlich der neuesten Bücher, Menschen, die häkeln, Nächstenliebe häkeln, Häkeln rund um die Welt, usw.. Zusätzlich zu den Stellen, die Sie über diese Dinge auf meinem Blog zu finden, Sie auf das, was ich genieße in häkeln, indem Sie mich halten kann Facebook, Pinterest, Zwitschern, Sulia oder G .
Gibt es etwas, das Sie besonders gerne mehr von zu sehen in Crochet Concupiscence 2013? Teilen Sie Ihre Meinung in den Kommentaren!