Welcome to Day 7 of 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win 2 terrific crochet books donated by Debi Y. of Hooks and Yarns. I’m adding another two crochet books from my own stash.
Reminder: All 12 days of prizes f0r Crochet Christmas accept entries through 12/25. See all available prizes and enter the first six days of the giveaway here.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Books
One randomly selected winner will win both of these great crochet books, edited by some of the greats in crochet:
More about each of book:
100 Crochet Projects Book by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss. An amazing collection of 100 patterns for just about every type of crochet project that you might want to make. Published in 2008.
Crochet with Bits & Pieces, edited by Carol Alexander. This is a 2006 collection of patterns for people who have lots of little bits of scrap yarn around and want to make neat things with them.
In addition to the two crochet books that today’s sponsor donated, I’m adding two more crochet books from my own stash to go to the same winner. The two books are Kooky Crochet by Linda Kopp and Go Crochet! Afghan Design Workshop by Ellen Gormley.
Thanks to the Sponsor
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by Debi Y. of Hooks and Yarns. She shares:
“Hi – my name is Debi Y. of ‘Dly’s Hooks and Yarns’ – nice to meet you. My sister Teri taught me how to crochet a granny square when I was in high school. I didn’t do much with that until a friend gave me a refresher lesson when I was pregnant with my daughter Erica (which was a little over 30 years ago). I made quite a few blankets for her and yes, most were very large granny squares. To this day, I still love to crochet granny squares.
I’d love to have you drop by my blog for a visit – I have lots to share with you and there’s always fresh coffee.”
I am editing this post to say that I saw the sad news on Debi’s blog this week that her sister Teri just passed away. My warm and loving thoughts go out to Debi and her family during this time.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win these two great crochet books? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, of course).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Leave a comment on Debi’s blog.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.