Welcome to Day 6 of 12 Days of Crochet Christmas in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win 4 crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits as well as a set of 11 aluminum crochet hooks donated by Tracy of Crochet Happy. In addition, I’m throwing in seven issues of Crochet! magazine from my own stash.
Reminder: All 12 days of prizes f0r Crochet Christmas accept entries through 12/25. See all available prizes and enter the first five days here.
Today’s Prize: Crochet Patterns, Magazines and Hooks
One randomly selected winner will win their choice of four crochet patterns from indie designer Anastacia Knits as well as a set of aluminum crochet hooks donated by Tracy of Crochet Happy.
This is a matching set of 11 aluminum crochet hooks. They range in size from 3.0 mm to 10.0 mm.
The crochet patterns from AnastaciaKnits are winners’ choice. Here are some samples of patterns you might choose:
Wells Ripple Crochet Afghan Pattern by AnastaciaKnits
Seashell Fan Shell Crochet Shawl Pattern by AnastaciaKnits
Anika Crochet Vest by Anastacia Knits
In addition to the great prizes offered by today’s sponsors, I’m adding in seven back issues of Crochet! magazine from my own stash. The issues are May, July and Autumn and Winter 2011 and Spring, Summer and Autumn 2012.
Thanks to the Sponsors
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by AnastaciaKnits and Crochet Happy.
Anastacia Zittel is a crochet blogger, a knit and crochet teacher certified by the Craft Yarn Council and an independent pattern designer. I have featured her work on this blog multiple times, including an interview when she participated in the 2011 December Giveaways here on the blog. As a designer Anastacia works to raise money for Alzheimer’s research. She donates to the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America and has one by-donation pattern, Ruth’s Bracelet, that is dedicated to her grandmother Ruth who died from this illness.
You met TracyAnn of Crochet Happy on Day 1 of this giveaway. That post tells you all about her site where she collects information of all types to serve as a one-stop information shop for crochet lovers. Crochet Happy also has a blog and a Facebook page. TracyAnn has donated the crochet hooks that are part of this giveaway.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Do you want to win your choice of Anastacia’s terrific crochet patterns as well as the crochet hooks set? You must spread the word about this giveaway. You can do that in one or more of the following ways, worth one entry each:
- Tweet the giveaway. Link to this post and mention @CrochetBlogger, @anastaciaknits and @crochethappycom
- Share on Pinterest. Pin any of the images in this post (linked back to the post, of course).
- Share on Facebook. Link back to this post.
- Share via G+. Link back to this post.
- Share this post via any social bookmarking site such as Digg or StumbleUpon.
- Follow @crochethappycom on Twitter
- Follow AnastaciaKnits on Twitter
- Like AnastaciaKnits on Facebook
- Like CrochetHappy on Facebook.
- Follow any of the boards from Crochet Happy on Pinterest.
- Follow any of Anastacia’s Pinterest boards.
- Add Anastacia to your Ravelry friends, favorite any of her patterns there and / or join her Rav group
- Add TracyAnn to your friends on Ravelry or favorite any of her patterns there.
- Subscribe to the monthly Crochet Concupiscence newsletter.
Don’t Forget Your Extra Entries
Don’t forget that the top three people who have the most entries at the end of the 12 days of giveaways will each win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. If this interests you then you may want to also do any of the following for bonus points:
- Share a link to the website for Crochet Saved My Life using any social network. 3 entry points.
- Blog about this giveaway on your own blog. You must include at least one link back to Crochet Concupiscence. It can be to this post or the giveaway details. 10 entry points.
- Write a blog post on your own blog telling people about why you would like to win a signed copy of Crochet Saved My Life. Link it to www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 entry points.
- Add this giveaway to your sidebar. Use the image at the top of this post (feel free to resize as needed) and link to this post. 20 entry points.
- Add Crochet Concupiscence to the blogroll in your sidebar. 20 entry points.
Get the full giveaway details here.