Take a look at everything that happened on Crochet Concupiscence this month in case you missed anything in the world of crochet!
I also really enjoyed researching to learn more about weighted crochet blankets for children with sensory dysfunction disorder.
Crochet Art and Artists
Crochet and Health
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Häkeln rettete mein Leben (which has its own new website now!)
I learned and shared about the multi-craftual work of 1970s pro football player Rosey Grier.
And each Sunday in my “then and now” look back I shared some crochet history including:
General Crochet News
My Life in Crochet
I was honored to be compared to the CLF
My book was available at the Hudson Valley Yarn Crawl
I got Yarn Info From Spinchat
Und my awesome readers helped someone find the pattern she was looking for. Dank!
And now it’s December. That’s an exciting month here on Crochet Concupiscence and will include giveaways, daily crochet blogger awards and more. Stay tuned!
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Best Foreign Crochet Blog
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Beste Crochet Buch-Ausflug
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Lieblings Quirky Blogger
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Best Free Crochet Patterns
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Beste Crochet Buchbesprechungen