Drumroll bitte … The winner of the best crochet interviews for 2012 ist:
* Marie Segares from U-Crafter *
This one is no surprise to anyone who follows my blog and the links I post on Saturdays. I’m always saying that Marie does the best crochet interviews. Tatsächlich, I actually planned to make a “rule” for myself that nobody could win the same award this year that they won last year and I decided in the end to not have that rule specifically because I couldn’t see failing to give Marie this award even though she won it last year as well.
Best Crochet Interviews Award
This first award of the year is the award for the person who consistently does the best interviews of people in the crochet world. This award is important to me because it is one of my goals to do all that I can to use my writing to support all of the smart, creative people out there in the crochet world (and beyond). I love to see others doing that as well and that happens when a blogger takes the time and makes the effort to seek out crochet designers, authors and makers to interview them and share their work.
Über den Sieger
Marie is a multicraftual blogger who does reviews, interviews and project shares about crochet and knitting (and recently is starting to get into spinning). She is also a knit and crochet teacher certified by the Craft Yarn Council, a crochet pattern designer whose patterns are available through Etsy und Ravelry and newly a book reviewer for CGOA. But what I love best, best, best of all is Marie’s crochet interviews.
3 Gründe Die Gewinner erhalten
Many, many bloggers have done terrific crochet-related interviews this year. Marie stands out because:
- I was super impressed with her Hispanic Heritage Month interviews this month. Marie sought out Hispanic knit and crochet designers for a series of interviews. This is a unique angle as a crochet blogger but more importantly gives voice to an underrepresented population in a new way and I loved that. Her interviews included both well-known and little-known Hispanic crafters.
- The sheer volume of interviews she does is super impressive. It isn’t just a numbers game, obwohl; Marie consistently finds the top designers, authors and creators to interview on her blog. If I’ve heard of someone, Marie has usually interviewed them.
- Marie combines her interview with reviews and giveaways. None of this is ever filler – she gives equal attention to all parts of her post and I really appreciate that especially in a time when many bloggers write fairly generic reviews and even interviews as part of blog tours etc. When Marie promotes a book with an interview, she really gives it her all.
What Is This Crochet Blog Award?
Nicht sicher, was diese Auszeichnung ist alles über? Es ist einer meiner jährlichen häkeln Blogger Auszeichnungen, heraus Blog jeden Tag jedes Jahr im Dezember. Erfahren Sie alles darüber hier.
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- Link-Liebe! Beste Crochet Blog Beiträge der Woche Inklusive Gratis Häkelanleitungen
- 40% Off Häkeln rettete mein Leben ist heiß
- Sponsor Liebe: Versüßen Sie Ihre Haut mit Lo-Lo von Bar-Maids (w / Giveaway)
- Fortsetzung Transitions für diesen kreativen Blogger
- Interview mit Kathryn: Die März Häkeln Fragen