Drumroll please … The winner of the 2012 award for the best crochet purses shown on a blog:
Best Crochet Purses
Today’s Awesome Crochet Blog Award is for the best crochet purses shown on a blog in 2012. To be honest I created this category specifically because I wanted to highlight the winning blog and this is what they do best.
About The Winner
The Royal Sisters is a blog and Etsy-Shop run by Australian crafter Michelle. She mostly shares what she’s making, occasionally offers tutorials and sometimes shares what is inspiring her. This year she has blogged a lot of different styles of crochet bags that she crafted herself.
3 Reasons The Winner Won
I created this award for the blog because:
- It is neat when a crochet blog focuses on one type of project but shows a lot of variety in that item. That is exactly what The Royal Sisters blog has done with crochet purses this year.
- I adore the way she combines vintage inspiration with a modern look. You can see this in many of the designs she chooses; they have a retro flair but are totally right for today.
- I like the unique way she displays her bags for photographs. Take a look at the photos she posted of her African Flower bag to see what I mean.
What Is This Crochet Blog Award?
Not sure what this award is all about? It’s one of my annual crochet blogger awards, given out on this blog every day each December. Learn all about it here.
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Bestes Baby-Häkelarbeit-Muster
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Best Foreign Crochet Blog
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Beste Crochet Buch-Ausflug
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Lieblings Quirky Blogger
- 2013 Ehrfürchtig Crochet Blog Awards: Best Free Crochet Patterns