I just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know, if you don’t already, that Sharon Silverman’s new book is currently on its blog tour. The book is called Crochet Scarves: Fabulous Fashions – Various Techniques. It’s a book of 20+ crochet scarf patterns, including 7 Tunisian Crochet patterns. A few of them are quick-and-easy scarves, the kind that you’ll bookmark and use when you want to make a quick gift. However most of the patterns are challenging and will give the average crocheter a chance to learn some new skills.
How do I know all this? Well, I have my copy already because Crochet Concupiscence is going to be a stop on the blog tour. My date isn’t until next month, so I have lots of time to play with the patterns in the book, and I’ve got something a little bit different planned to share with you when the blog tour does roll around here.
In the meantime, here are some of the other stops on the tour:
- Marie at Underground Crafter has already interviewed Sharon about the book. She’s the master of crochet interviews so you’ll find lots of goodness there.
- Doris Chan did her book review and giveaway.
- Styled by Kristin has a giveaway happening this week.
- On the 27th the tour stops at Modeknit.
- On July 30th it’ll be over on GoCrochet with Ellen Gormley.
- On August 3rd the book heads over to CrochetByFaye, the blog by Robyn Chachula who recently had her own blog book tour for her new book, Unexpected Afghans: Innovative Crochet Designs with Traditional Techniques.
- Hands in Delight takes the reins of the rout on August 10th.
- Crochetville digs in with their post on August 13th.