Ich muss nur sagen, dass ich Anbeten dieser Louis Vuitton-Body, die Häkel-Diamanten in einem lila / grauen Stoff gesetzt verfügt.
The funny thing is that I don’t really like bodysuits. I certainly never wear them. I rarely see one on someone that I think looks flattering to the wearer and also cute as an individual piece. But Olivia Munn looks adorable in this piece, thanks in part to the cool design of the bodysuit and in part to the great styling (love those shoes).
I love the way that the crochet is worked together with fabric. And I love the details of the fabric around the sleeves and neckline. I could take or leave the bodysuit shape itself and think that this sort of design would look stunning as just a T-shirt. You could pair it with a great skirt and keep those heels or you could wear it with jeans and flats just as easily.
Would I pay the $3,046 that this Broderie anglaise bodysuit is priced at? Of course not. But can this piece serve as great crochet inspiration? Absolut.
What do you think of this piece? Am I crazy to be adoring it?
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von John Rocha (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Rodarte (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Schwester von Geschwister (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Crochet Mode und Schmuck
- 10 Schöne Prominente tragen Crochet