This week on the blogroll exploration list we’re up to Crazy Socks Crochet. Blogger Danyel Pink is a knit and crochet designer who offers knit and crochet patterns zu verkaufen. She’s @crazysocks830 on Twitter and crazysockscrochet on Facebook.
Let’s see who is hanging out in the blogroll on her crochet blog sidebar …
Tier One Blogs
These blogs on the blogroll were already on my original big list of crochet blogs I read.
- Calleigh’s Clips and Crochet Creations. And I’ve actually already done the Hooked Together blogroll exploration on this one.
- Crochet Geek. Gotta love this crochet video rock star.
Blogs That Have Already Been Hooked Together
These blogs are on the blogroll but they’ve already been linked to because they were on the blogroll in a previous Hooked Together post. Cool.
- A Bowl Full of Lemons. Hooked Together by Calleigh’s Clips. Find the blogger @organizedclean.
- CreateCrochet. Outdated Etsy crochet team blog also Hooked Together by Calleigh’s Clips.
New-to-Me Crochet Blogs
- Twysted Yarn. This crocheter makes photography props and accessories. So cute. @TwystedYarn
- Crochet Medley. Cute crochet makes, shares and patterns.
- Crochet and Other Stuff. More cute crochet shares.
- Ohio Crochet Lady. Short crochet posts and other domestic posts.
- The Abbey Project. Photo-rich blog of crochet items made in the memory of a little girl.
Multicraftual Blogs with Crochet Posts
- After The Bump. Crochet and knit photography props.
- Mama’s Little Monkeys. Handmade items for Mom and Baby.
- Chie Crochets (And Knits Too). This blog has doily shares, book reviews and more and has been live since 2004!
- SmoothFox Crochet and Knit. I actually mentioned this blog recently in my daily job posts because if you sign up for this blogger’s newsletter then you can get pattern tester leads.
- Jenn Likes Yarn. I swear I actually follow this knit and crochet blog but I can’t find it on my lists anywhere.
- Knits and Knots. Blogger with a store that “specializes in custom handmade baby gift sets, children’s clothing, infant photography props, adult winterwear and crochet patterns.”
- Colorful Creations by Nell. Etsy shop owner posting about crochet, recipes and more.
- Cozy Cabin Creations. Crochet and other crafts shared by their maker @cozycabinmom
- Crochet Collection. Crochet designer Chelsea Norquay’s blog.
- Hollycraft Originals. Handmade fabric creations.
- I’d Rather Be Stitching. Needlework shop owners crafty life blog.
- Hoffee and a Nuffin. Mostly a recipe blog.
- Kiwi’s Blog. This look like a mostly sewing craft blog.
- Two Little Bluebirds. Blog for an Etsy store filled with cute felt crowns.
- My Pocket Full of Sunshine. Crafty life blog with recipes and whatnots.
Out of Date Blogs
For the purposes of Hooked Together, a blog is considered out of date if it hasn’t had a post in more than a couple of months.
- Jill Chandler
- Heather’s Custom Sewing
- Etsy Bitch
- Unravel Me Designs
- Crochet Patterns Only
- 4 squared Crochet Shop
- Love That ! Häkeln
- My Creations By Gracie
- Mo and Ozzy, Creative Crochet Hats
- Two Kazoos Fun Felt Goodies
- Nuts About Knitting
- Crafted By Design
- Dishcloth Pattern Corner and Some Scrubbies Too
- 47′s Knitting and Crochet Patterns
- The Crochet Chic
- Gazed-Upon Class
- Tiny Teddies Boutique
- Stitches in Cotton
- Sarah’s Stitches
What did I find? Although there were many outdated blogs on the blogroll, I loved how many great new crochet and multi-craft blogs I’ve discovered thanks to this Hooked Together exploration.