I first learned about the crochet work done by Philippine fashion designer Pablo Cabahug when I read a Nachrichten article about his recent graduation from London’s prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design. Then he got in touch with me and shared some amazing photos of the terrific Häkeln Detail in his work. Recently he got in touch again to share images of his new work for Spring Summer 2012 Philippine Fashion Week. Werfen Sie einen Blick:
Although I think the neckwear that Cabahug does is terrific, what I really love here is the way that he’s combined crochet with flowing fabric in the skirt portions of his designs. What do you like about this crochet designer’s new collection?
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von John Rocha (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Rodarte (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Schwester von Geschwister (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- 2013 in Crochet: Crochet Crochet Mode und Schmuck
- 10 Schöne Prominente tragen Crochet