What do you use to take an in-progress crochet project with you? I tend to use tote bags. I used to take the crochet bags that I’d made myself but I don’t line those (haven’t learned how yet!) which resulted in some lost crochet hooks so I stopped doing that. I do have a great crochet hook organizer now that a friend made for me but if I take that then I still need something to carry my yarn in. I’ve kind of been eyeing this yarn bag that’s sold through Amazon.
It’s actually called a Yarn Drum. It’s sold by ArtBin. It’s about 13″ tall and 12″ around so it holds several skeins of yarn at once. The yarn is protected from weather and spills and sticky stuff like that because it’s made with a textured PVC base. Ja, Ich weiß, – that means it’s not the most eco-friendly solution but if you use it for a long time and then repurpose it then it’s okay in my book.
It has a mesh pocket on the outside but it also has an accessory pouch for holding crochet hooks, yarn needles, usw.. One thing I think is great is that there are multiple strap options so you can carry it vertically or horizontally with the shoulder strap or you can use the handle. I like options!
What do you use to carry yarn with you on the go?
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- Wrapping Up the Designer Crochet Project: 3 More Famous Fashion Designers
- Crochet at Coachella 2013
- Quince & Co. Crochet Pattern eBook Shows Gorgeous Rebecca Velasquez Designs
- 5 Inspiring Crochet Techniques and Styles I Probably Won’t Get Into (Crochet Blog Week, Day 6)
- Giveaway Winners and Other News in Kathryn’s Crochet Corner