Haben Sie in diesem Monat sehen Häkeln auf Prominente und Landebahnen gesichtet? How about at New York Fashion Week? I think I did:
Vanessa Hudgens is frequently spotted in crochet. This cap looks cute on her.
Sarah Jessica Parker in a crochet maxi dress by Antonio Berardi
Taylor Swift in Rodarte crochet for NYFW
Theodora Richards in a crochet-embellished jumpsuit.
Rag and Bone sent crochet cardigans down the runway for New York Fashion Week. I like the one shown above but they had several different lengths, Farben, styles …
Interesse, founded by Bono and Ali Hewson, always includes crochet work by artisan nuns in Africa. This year’s NY Fashion Week show was no exception.
There was a bit of crochet in the NYFW show by Betsey Johnson.
Preen by Thornton Bregazii, NYFW
Theyskens’ Theory NYFW
This one was first shared by GoCrochet, who pointed out that if this isn’t crochet then it totally could be! She says it’s from Lagerfield’s collection for Macy’s.
Missoni for Converse. These aren’t actually crocheted, but they are crochet-inspired raschel knit and I had to share them because I love them! Neben, Missoni was hot this week with the release for the Missoni-for-Target line that sold out almost immediately.
Weiterführende Literatur ...
- Atemberaubend 2014 Crochet Badeanzug
- Crochet Artwear von Indra Dovydėnaitė
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von John Rocha (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Rodarte (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)
- New Crochet auf der Landebahn von Schwester von Geschwister (Herbst / Winter 2014 Fashion Week)