Masser af hæklede bloggere har smidt ting ud lige med fantastisk indlæg i starten af året. Her blev mine favoritter.
Inde hækling has launched a new monthly newsletter that I’m liking. Editor Claire Montgomery explained in the first issue what we can expect. Hun siger: “We will be providing you with exclusive patterns and competitions, sneak peaks at future projects in the magazine, readers’ makes, and some of our top staff picks.”
Smart Hæklet Indlæg
- Crochet Nightmare. @creationsbycris shared a crochet nightmare she had and then a dream interpretation of it.
- Crochet a Sweater You’ll Wear All Year. CrochetMe has a few tips for sweater construction from @crochetbyfaye.
- 5 January Crochet Events. @crochettoday shared five different events across the nation that crocheters can enjoy this month.
- 31 Days to Organize your Knitting and Crochet. @websyarnstore is doing a January daily series of posts offering organizational tips for crafters. Martingale also did a post this week on organisere dine stash.
- Year in Review. I loved the personal/business year in review that @planetjune did including a look at the 25 new patterns she made in 2012. Another good roundup came from @caseyplusthree who shared her beautiful favorite projects from the year.
- Crocheter Survey. All Free Crochet did a survey of the crocheters that subscribe to their newsletter and shared the results in this post.
- New Vintage Needlework Series. Marie of Underground Crafter kicks off this new series by sharing some “favorite sources for vintage needlecrafts books and e-books on the cheap.”
Beautiful Crochet Items
Learn how The Little Treasures made this hæklet halskæde using a bra wire.
Little Woolie crocheted this pretty name bunting.
Crochet stool cover from Annemarie’s Haakblog. She’ll be posting the pattern on her blog tomorrow.
From Stitch and Unwind’s series on learning to read crochet patterns
- How to Crochet Circles 2 Ways. A Lion Brand instructional post.
- How to Crochet the Flower Stitch. Part of a new monthly CAL from @krwknitwear.
- How to Switch Colors in Crochet. A free About.com video tutorial.
- Baby’s 1st Bellydancing Costume. @crochetkitten has created a new free crochet pattern for a baby’s bellydance outfit. Super cute.
- Looks Like Knit Crochet Cowl. Easy Makes Me Happy shares a free crochet pattern for a cowl that looks knitted but is crocheted.
- Vintage Flower Potholder Tutorial. Loving this free tutorial for a retro-inspired flower potholder by Color n Cream.
Video of the Week
Berocco shared this family-made rap video about hooks and needles. Awesome.
- Yarn Stores in Israel. @creativejmom shares info on some of the yarn stores available in Israel.
Other Crafty Things
- Crafty Business Classes Online. @sisterdiane of CraftyPod has two new online classes – one for blog monetization and one for selling a crafty ebook.
- Handmadeology Launches New Online Marketplace. They say it will give ”sellers new ways to market their products through online and social channels.”
Og Nogle specielle tak
- Sue af Suz Place nævnte blog award jeg gav hende for den bedste udnyttelse af unikke hæklede masker. Laurinda også nævnt hendes award for de fleste resultater i hæklet i 2012. Vidste du se alle de prismodtagere?
- Crochet Today featured my guest post on How to Release Post-Holiday Stress with Crochet.
What crochet blogs did you read this week?