Velkommen til Dag 3 af 12 Days of Hæklet jul in which one lucky winner will get a chance to win crochet patterns from two different indie designers. There are two accessories patterns from A Creative Being and one winner’s choice pattern from Mel’s Daisy Patch. Plus I’m adding four Piecework magazines from my own stash.
Dagens Prize: Hæklet Mønstre
Et tilfældigt udvalgte vinder får:
More info on the three patterns up for grabs today:
Drops of Joy Crochet Pattern donated by Wink of A Creative Being. This is a pattern to make a super cute cascading drops headband.
Mini Teacup Ring crochet pattern donated by Wink of A Creative Being. This is a pattern for an adorable crochet accessory.
Winner’s choice crochet pattern donated by Mel’s Daisy Patch. The pattern pictured here is the super cute Snuggle Puppy Blanket but the winner can choose any single pattern from denne side.
In addition to the patterns offered for giveaway by today’s sponsors, I’m adding four back issues of Piecework magazine from my own stash. This is a terrific magazine that shares the history and patterns of various crafts, herunder hækling. The four issues I have are all from 2012 and are the March/April, Maj / juni, July/August, and September/October issues.
Thanks to the Sponsors
Today’s giveaway prize was sponsored by two indie designers: Marinke Slump of A Creative Being and Melissa Graham of Mel’s Daisy Patch. Learn more about each of these great ladies:
“Hej! I’m Marinke but you can call me wink. I started crocheting a couple of years ago to keep myself busy, and it still keeps me busy today! I share my creativity on my blog a couple of times a week. I focus mainly on crochet but you’ll also find free patterns there, as well as peeks into my life. I hope to inspire people to be creative on a daily basis, and to spread that happiness!” :)
“My name is Melissa Graham and I am the owner and designer at Mel’s Daisy Patch Crochet and Crafts. I started crocheting in 2007 after losing my mom in a car accident. It was something she always wanted me to learn to do and became a way for me to deal with the pain of her loss. I never dreamed that a couple of years later I would be designing my own crochet patterns or that I would have a blog and online stores. I have to say crochet has been a blessing for me in many ways. It was not only a way to deal with the pain of loss but also a means to meet wonderful people and make lasting friendships. I started the blog as a way to follow others who shared the same desires I had for crochet and through it I have made friendships with other crocheters and crafters from many different cities and countries.
When I first started crocheting, I made and donated prayer shawls to friends and organizations in my area. I started designing my own patterns when my kids wanted me to make them things that I could not find a pattern for online. They tend to be my critiquers and let me know whether or not something is going to work. I have yet to make very many things for myself. Most of the things that I make either end up in my children’s rooms or at someone else’s house. Crochet for me is not just a hobby; it is a part of my heart that I can physically share with others.”
Hvordan du indtaster Giveaway
Do you want to win these terrific crochet patterns? Du skal sprede ordet om denne giveaway. Du kan gøre det i en eller flere af følgende måder, værd en post hver:
- Tweet giveaway. Link til denne post, og nævner @ CrochetBlogger, @winkieflash and @daisycrochet.
- Del på Pinterest. Nål nogen af billederne i dette indlæg (knyttet tilbage til stillingen, selvfølgelig).
- Del på Facebook. Link tilbage til denne post.
- Del via G . Link tilbage til denne post.
- Del dette indlæg via en social bookmarking site som Digg eller StumbleUpon.
- Følg Wink on Twitter
- Følg Mel on Twitter
- Ligesom A Creative Being on Facebook.
- Følg en af Wink’s boards on Pinterest.
- Følg en af Mel’s boards on Pinterest.
- Add Wink to your Ravelry friends (or give a Rav fave to one of her patterns).
- Add Mel to your Ravelry friends (or give a Rav fave to one of her patterns).
- Følg A Creative Being on G+.
- Følg Mel’s Daisy Patch on G+.
- Give a Heart to Mel’s Etsy Store.
- Abonner på månedlige Hæklet concupiscence nyhedsbrev.
Glem ikke dine ekstra Entries
Glem ikke, at de tre personer, der har flest poster i slutningen af det 12 dage af foræring vil hver vinde en underskrevet kopi af Hæklet reddede mit liv. Hvis dette interesserer dig så du måske ønsker også at gøre et af følgende for bonuspoint:
- Del et link til hjemmesiden for Hæklet reddede mit liv bruger nogen sociale netværk. 3 indgange.
- Blog om dette giveaway på din egen blog. Du skal omfatte mindst en link tilbage til hækling concupiscence. Det kan være til denne post eller giveaway detaljer. 10 indgange.
- Skriv et blogindlæg på din egen blog fortæller folk om, hvorfor du gerne vil vinde en underskrevet kopi af Hæklet reddede mit liv. Knytte det til www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 indgange.
- Føj denne giveaway til din sidebar. Bruge billedet i toppen af dette indlæg (velkommen til at ændre størrelsen efter behov) og link til denne post. 20 indgange.
- Tilføj Hæklet concupiscence til blogroll i din sidebar. 20 indgange.
Få den fulde giveaway detaljer her.