Today kicks off the very first day of the 12 days of crochet Christmas fun here on Crochet Concupiscence. I’m excited to get started so let’s dig in!
Today’s Prize: Hæklenåle
There will be two randomly selected winners in today’s giveaway. Each will win a set of crochet hooks.
Winner #1 gets:
This is a set of twelve matching crochet hooks ranging in size from 3 mm through 10 mm. I believe that they are bamboo crochet hooks.
Winner #2 gets:
This is a set of 11 matching crochet hooks ranging in size from 3 mm to 9 mm. I also think these are bamboo.
And what good are crochet hooks without some yarn, højre? So from my own stash I’ll be giving each of these winners one 65 gram ball of Paton’s silk bamboo yarn in the color stone gray.
Takket være Sponsor
These gently-used crochet hooks were generously donated by TracyAnn of Hæklet Glad. She explains that the goal of this site is to be a “bright, inspired place on the net, just for us: Crocheters, Masters of Hook and String”. It is all crochet, all of the time, including even the ads on the site. Tracy says:
“I started Crochet Happy out of a desire to find everything crocheters want in one central place on the internet. I was frustrated with spending 3 hours online every time I went searching for something … then wrestling with all of the broken links and websites that are no longer active. It was a mess. I decided I had discovered a need in our crochet community and decided to fill it.”
The result is Crochet Happy which aggregates crochet information in one place and includes patterns, crochet hook reviews, blog and site recommendations, informational crochet articles, and various online tools like a stripe generator. You’ll also find articles and links to all types of crochet resources including yarn stuff, designer and artisan info and the other online crochet communities. Crochet Happy was one of the first sites to do this, started before sites like Ravelry and before blogs were common so it was a forerunner and aggregating crochet information into one go-to place and continues to serve as a place with a wealth of information.
Fun fact from Tracy:
“I started crocheting in 1973 when I was 4 år. It was my mother’s effort to keep me quiet. It worked! I made my first granny square that day and simply never stopped. I have worked, gone to college and raised four kids with two different husbands. Today I stay at home and Crochet Happy is my full-time job.”
How to Enter the Giveaway
Do you want these crochet hooks? You must spread the word about this giveaway. Du kan gøre det i et eller flere af følgende måder, værd en post hver:
- Tweet giveaway. Link to this post and mention @crochethappycom and @CrochetBlogger.
- Share on Pinterest. Pin nogen af billederne i dette indlæg (knyttet tilbage til stillingen, selvfølgelig).
- Del på Facebook. Link tilbage til dette indlæg.
- Del via G . Link tilbage til dette indlæg.
- Del dette indlæg via enhver social bookmarking site, såsom Digg eller StumbleUpon.
- Følg @crochethappycom på Twitter
- Ligesom CrochetHappy on Facebook.
- Følg Crochet Happy on Pinterest.
- Add TracyAnn to your friends på Ravelry og / or give a favorite to any of her designer there.
- Abonner på den månedlige Hæklet concupiscence nyhedsbrev.
- Del et link til hjemmesiden for Hæklet reddede mit liv bruger nogen sociale netværk. 3 indgange.
- Blog om dette giveaway på din egen blog. Du skal medtage mindst ét link tilbage til hækling concupiscence. Det kan være at dette indlæg eller giveaway detaljer. 10 indgange.
- Skriv et blogindlæg på din egen blog fortæller folk om, hvorfor du gerne vil vinde en underskrevet kopi af Hæklet reddede mit liv. Knytte det til www.crochetsavedmylife.com. 10 indgange.
- Add this giveaway to your sidebar. Use the image at the top of this post (feel free to resize as needed) og link to this post. 20 indgange.
- Tilføj Hæklet concupiscence til blogroll i din sidebar. 20 indgange.
Når du er færdig med alle dine indtastninger, forlader mig ONE kommentar til dette indlæg deler alle de links til alle dine indtastninger (for eksempel, til det tweet, du udstationeret, og din Pinterest side).
Try To Get the Most Entries
Glem ikke, at de øverste tre personer, der har flest poster i slutningen af 12 dage af foræring vinder hver en underskrevet kopi af Hæklet reddede mit liv. Få det fulde giveaway detaljer her.