Alt i denne uge, vi kigger tilbage på de hæklede indlæg fra denne blog i 2012. Det var virkelig en fantastisk år. In this post we’ll look back at all of the different crochet books I wrote about this year.
- Interlocking Crochet Book Review
- Review: Unexpected Crochet for the Home
- Sheepish: A Not Quite Crochet Book Recommendation
- Lovely Vintage Crochet Book: Crochet from Hungary
- Knitovation: Knitting Book for Creative Crocheters
- 7 2012 Crochet Books I’m Looking Forward To
- Hæklet Boganmeldelse: Kids Crochet by Kelli Ronci. Thanks to Kelli for dropping by and leaving a comment on the review!
- Creative Crochet! A Vintage Resource on Freeform Crochet
- Crocheter’s Historical Pattern Book Series Overview
- Betty Hechtman Crochet Mystery Books
- Crochet in Hankie Couture
- Dora Ohrenstein’s Custom Crocheted Sweaters review an interview with the author
- Hard Crochet, a terrific snapshot into crochet history
- Margaret Hubert’s Granny Square Book
- Afghan Lovers’ Collection
Sharon Silverman’s Crochet Scarves book went on tour. In August I shared my Diary of a Month Spent Crochet Sharon Silverman’s Scarves.
My own book, Hæklet reddede mit liv, was pre-released in July and came out officially on August 1st, 2012.
Like crochet books? Her er some I’m looking forward to in 2013.