I have written many times about the sundhedsmæssige fordele af hækling and how it helped me in my own battle with depression. But my view isn’t the only one that counts, selvfølgelig, and I always love seeing how other people phrase it when they talk about how crochet has helped them in their own struggles.
Lidt tilbage Tangle med Tami had a blog post that I noticed because it actually mentioned one of my posts about crochet for depression. Tami artikuleret sin egen kamp, da hun gik igennem en virkelig hård tid. Here are five things she said about how crochet was helping her:
- Picking out the perfect yarn with the perfect colors is comforting.
- The repetition of counting helps with the OCD tendencies.
- “The feel of the yarn soft in one hand and metal hook in the other gives me a sense of order.”
- It gives me a great feeling of self-worth to be able to do something productive in the face of depression.
- “At være kreativ, der er min sjæl.”
Disse ting alle ring sandt for mig, og det er meget validering at høre andre folk, der siger dem så godt. Hvordan har hæklet hjulpet dig igennem en svær tid?