October included I Love Yarn Day og American Craft Week. It also included many other opportunities to highlight great crochet. Here’s the month’s roundup of all that was on the blog. If you really liked a post, share it so others can support it too!
My favorite post to write this month was 5 Crafters’ Homes Jeg ville elske at trække sig tilbage til where I looked at the inspiring crafty homes of five people who crochet.
Crochet Art and Artists
I did the monthly celebrity crochet roundup yesterday. Other fashion crochet posts included:
Hæklet og sundhed
I’m continuing to share posts about crochet and health as well as news about my book Hæklet reddede mit liv (which has its own new website now!)
General Crochet News
A Chat: Value in Craft
Crochet Concupiscence and my book Crochet Saved My Life both got some great off-blog attention this month as well. Here are some of those links:
- Jennifer Lafferty did two different, unique interviews with me about Crochet Saved My Life; one for Goodreads and one for Examiner.
- Crochet Cabana did an interview with me all about crochet.
- @ Sisterdiane af CraftyPod interviewede mig i min meget første podcast interview om hækling reddede mit liv.
- Marinke of A Creative Being shared her experience contributing a story to Crochet Saved My Life.
- Pardon My Chaos listed Crochet Concupiscence in a terrific roundup of great blogs.
- The October 2012 issue of Inside Crochet reviewed Crochet Saved My Life, saying “this thought-provoking book is a must-read”.
- Hæklet Savvy featured an article about me in this month’s issue
- Mom with a Hook and Twinkie Chan did book giveaways of Hæklet reddede mit liv.
- Postpartum Progress skrev om hækling reddede mit liv og delt Rachels historie fra bogen
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches featured my guest post on hæklet mindfulness
Happy November everyone! What will you be giving thanks for this month?